Bigfoot

Don't Starve Together Roadmap 2019

BadScra    333

Ugh... More characters. dislike.

More biomes, more creatures, i LOVE these! Awesoooome!

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

axxel    1,015

It's very exciting that DST envolved from the (extended) ROG multiplayer to something else. And finally the Wes players gets their deserved Wes nerf - just kidding:p

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Pab10Suarez    835
35 minutes ago, Bigfoot said:

In addition, the Triumphant, Guest of Honor and Survivor skin packs will be available to purchase for the character on that date. All owners of these skins prior to that date will be upgraded to an “Heirloom” rarity, with a higher unraveling value.

permanently?

• Like 1

Maslak    4,234
10 minutes ago, Easonade said:

It would seem 2019 is gonna be a good year for DST!

Year of the Pig? Phew, year of the Don't Starve series, I'd say! Hamlet and DST content!

11 minutes ago, lbphero said:

inb4 charlie final dlc character

I'll make sure to save up. 

• Like 2

Altari    601
2 hours ago, Bigfoot said:

Character Refreshes
The team also felt it was high time we gave our core cast some love (yes, we heard you). Over the course of the next year, we will be bestowing every character with revamped abilities, and give a glimpse into their backstory. Our goals here are to make each character unique, interesting and valuable in their own right and we expect this to be game changing in many ways.

'Over the course of the next year' that next year means 2020?

Mano Til    72

Console players want to buy skins. Please give us the chance to have the same Computer items.

Quoth143    11,853

Awesome!! I can't wait!

28 minutes ago, lbphero said:

inb4 charlie final dlc character

Me too! 

• Thanks 1

Pab10Suarez    835
Just now, Altari said:

'Over the course of the next year' that next year means 2020?

I think they men next year like this year

59 minutes ago, Bigfoot said:

Here’s what we’re doing for 2019:

Spoiler

Brand New Content
The team is now working on brand new content for Don’t Starve Together. Survivors will be able to travel to new lands with new biomes, creatures, and more. 

The first drop of this new content will come in mid-April, and we will continually be adding to the content every couple months afterward. As we said before, we think it’s important that everyone can play together and we don’t segregate our audience, so all of this content will be available for free to everyone!

promo_future.png

Character Refreshes
The team also felt it was high time we gave our core cast some love (yes, we heard you). Over the course of the next year, we will be bestowing every character with revamped abilities, and give a glimpse into their backstory. Our goals here are to make each character unique, interesting and valuable in their own right and we expect this to be game changing in many ways.