Don't Starve: Hamlet. The Aporkalypse!

Jason

13 minutes ago, Jason said:

Knowing the dull truth is not always better than the eternal sunrise of theory crafting.

Hide contents

It's just an old build of the Mant. Artists didn't like it, so they changed it to the current one. 

I liked this one more :)

1 hour ago, Warplord said:

Maybe a legit way to change your character - like the celestial crafting tab ? THAT would be amazing! 

Could always just complete Adventure Mode twice. At the absolute most, it'd take 9 hours.

Il y a 17 minutes, Jason a dit:

Connaître la triste vérité n'est pas toujours préférable à l'éternel lever du soleil de la théorie.

Masquer le contenu

C'est juste une ancienne construction du Mant. Les artistes ne l'aimaient pas, ils l'ont donc remplacé par l'actuel. 

OMG, I'm sad now. Ancient version is better :(

2 hours ago, Jason said:

We're not bringing all the content from DST to DS. That's not the intent. But there are a couple pieces we want to bring over as well as just some of the changes that make playing nicer. 

Maybe gates and fences are one of those things u want to bring us ? 

• Developer
53 minutes ago, magia said:

So, let me use update hype and ask this: If I start new HM world is there a way to travel to SW? Or the only way to have SW connected is to start there and travel to HM?

Spoiler

The Skyworthy lets you go to both SW and ROG worlds.  You can craft in in Hamlet.

12 minutes ago, Jason said:

Reveal hidden contents

The Skyworthy lets you go to both SW and ROG worlds.  You can craft in in Hamlet.

Thanks Jason. I was afraid I'd end up being unable to play SW, while all I want is to shoot my blunderbuss at seals instead of thelucete clubbing them like some barbarian.

I can't wait to dig into the new update! Are the new QOL updates going to extend to Hamlet as well? If fences and gates make it to Hamlet will we be able to place them on deep jungle turf? My elaborate walled in berry farm got a bit lumpy since I couldn't place stone walls on the jungle turf. (Gates would be AMAZING  since I had to rebuild my berry farm twice as the masked pig ran through it on fire, TWICE). 

6 minutes ago, FreyaMaluk said:

my suggestions for single player: 

- Fences

- Mini signs

- Juicy Berry Bushes

- EMOTES PLSSSSS

- skins PLSSS... classic backpacks are so boring after playing so much dst

- allow to change characters

Resource variants are something I would very much like to see. Also, maybe add the Dragonfly Set Piece in the Desert rather than just having it come to you. Could you update the Dragonfly drops too? (gems, etc.)

1 hour ago, SpoonyBardIV said:

Resource variants are something I would very much like to see. Also, maybe add the Dragonfly Set Piece in the Desert rather than just having it come to you. Could you update the Dragonfly drops too? (gems, etc.)

The dragonfly in DST is a boss meant for team effort, thats why it drops extra loot (like gems), because of your team effort, not to be rushed on your own like those people who try too hard on the internet. Adding gems would just be over rewarding, and having a Setpiece in the desert is not a good idea, because the Dragonfly is a seasonal boss in survival, so we need atleast one other thing to kill us in the hardest season of RoG 

Archived