Ressayez    778
1 hour ago, TitanCat said:

Really thought Jeff's the only artist working for Don't Starve, Untill nome said a naught

Honestly, I've been avidly following the people behind the art, it's not just Jeff.

If it were just him behind everything, I think we ought to consider him the new Jesus, animation's like that doesn't usually get finished this quickly by ONE guy.

2 hours ago, nome said:

I think that particular piece of art is Toni's, not Jeff's.

I haven't updated the profile description in awhile, sorry there, I WAS using Jeff's artwork. Had to set the profile to private thanks to some crazy people and haven't really bothered with aesthetics/research/changing the profile description since.

Could've been set to juicingflounder.tumblr.com, so not the worst error.

And its said Marry Chris since November, so what're you waiting for, Nome? Marry him.

Edited by Ressayez
  • Like 2

TitanCat    485
24 minutes ago, Ressayez said:

Honestly, I've been avidly following the people behind the art, it's not just Jeff.

If it were just him behind everything, I think we ought to consider him the new Jesus, animation's like that doesn't usually get finished this quickly by ONE guy.

I haven't updated the profile description in awhile, sorry there, I WAS using Jeff's artwork. Had to set the profile to private thanks to some crazy people and haven't really bothered with aesthetics/research/changing the profile description since.

Could've been set to juicingflounder.tumblr.com, so not the worst error.

And its said Marry Chris since November, so what're you waiting for, Nome? Marry him.

I predicted someone's actually going to invade your profile but didn't tell you (I'm so sorry)

But you really have to be careful about that next time. Your only way out is to literally change your nametag and profile pics.

• Like 1

TitanCat    485

White supremacy symbol.jpg

> about 3 in the morning and 5 days till new year

> be me, spending time binge watching the entire adam sandlers filmography like a loser

> What are ya'll meme thread regulars up to this christmas.

Spoiler

Here is an obligatory rare pepe white supremacy symbol for you guys to add to your colletion

White supremacy symbol.jpg

Edited by TitanCat
  • Like 4

Maslak    3,321

I posted in the wrong thread, am I right? Whoops.
Okay, just a wrong page.

Edited by Maslak
Damn

Ressayez    778
Just now, TitanCat said:

I predicted someone's actually going to invade your profile but didn't tell you (I'm so sorry)

But you really have to be careful about that next time. Your only way out is to literally change your nametag and profile pics.

I don't think they use the Klei forums, if you do know of a user by the name of Noko or Aubrey, they still shouldn't know of my current usernames or profile pictures, hopefully... Besides, this was AWHILE, awhile ago, not today, not yesterday, not even last week.

So dw 'bout it, buddo, this ain't the thread to be worrying about past Steam weirdos.

IMG_8059 [1024x768]_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

TitanCat    485
7 minutes ago, Ressayez said:

I don't think they use the Klei forums, if you do know of a user by the name of Noko or Aubrey, they still shouldn't know of my current usernames or profile pictures, hopefully... Besides, this was AWHILE, awhile ago, not today, not yesterday, not even last week.

So dw 'bout it, buddo, this ain't the thread to be worrying about past Steam weirdos.

IMG_8059 [1024x768]_thumb.jpg

Oh boy, I must have been living under a rock, cause I've never heard of these two either

Sinister_Fang    3,530
24 minutes ago, minespatch said:

um.png

Dang, Wilson got a nice tan. He should probably take off his socks and sandals next time so his feet get a good tan too.

• Like 4