Ipsquiggle

QoL Upgrade Mk 1 Now Open For Testing! - 295825

Kabrute    1,070

another reminder that not all cultures celebrate the same holidays XD Thank you DevCrew for all the wonderful work you do

• Haha 1

Ixenzo    39

Nice.

Kinda shame it's not longer possible to cook oil into petroleum via metal refineries, but whatevs. Many small steps in the right direction.

• Confused 1

Ipsquiggle    4,990
Just now, SchlauFuchs said:

Are rockets still coming back missing components?

Rocket components should no longer be destroyed in-flight. However if in your save game they had already been destroyed, we aren't able to recover from that and the rocket will still have to be rebuilt in that game.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ArunPrasath    156
33 minutes ago, Ipsquiggle said:
  • Flow of gasses/liquids in pipes is now multithreaded for improved CPU usage
  • Building temperature calculations are greatly sped up

Awesome work as well

SchlauFuchs    116

If you give me a hint where during the flight this destruction would have happened, then I might be able to start from an earlier autosave. 

Ipsquiggle    4,990
Just now, SchlauFuchs said:

If you give me a hint where during the flight this destruction would have happened, then I might be able to start from an earlier autosave. 

There were two cases where it could occur: The first was if you issued a deconstruct order by dragging a box over where the rocket had been, dupes would come disassemble the rocket as with any deconstruct. The second issue was that rocket components could get very hot and melt. This may have been a combination of launch gasses, input fuel temperatures, meteors, etc.

• Like 4

SchlauFuchs    116
1 minute ago, Ipsquiggle said:

There were two cases where it could occur: The first was if you issued a deconstruct order by dragging a box over where the rocket had been, dupes would come disassemble the rocket as with any deconstruct. The second issue was that rocket components could get very hot and melt. This may have been a combination of launch gasses, input fuel temperatures, meteors, etc.

The temperature during launch was low, and the gas concentration in the range of 100-200. I have not seen them melt, but the whole rocket went to space. And the rocket silo was not touched during the flight. The melting scenario would have been more likely in my case, but it would have happened in outer space?

yatima2975    25

Has anybody tried building an Oxygen Diffuser? It's an instant crash for me...

Off to file a bug report :(

EDIT: I'm a dumbass, had a mod running (ImprovedGasColours) which I forgot about.

Edited by yatima2975
  • Haha 1

Papartichaud    17
45 minutes ago, Ipsquiggle said:

Dimension numbers are now shown for draggable rectangular tools (dig, deconstruct, etc)

Awesome one, could it be possible to have this for building tool for tiles ? 

• Like 2