The Forge Beta Is now live!

On 02/11/2018 at 9:38 PM, JoeW said:

They will also be erased. As far as I am aware, the only thing that will carry over is "community progress" but we haven't explained what that means yet. =)

Also another question, are we supposed to expect 6 or 12 character skins?

28 minutes ago, FuffledBeeQueen said:

Also another question, are we supposed to expect 6 or 12 character skins?

I really hope 12. We had a full set for both the Forge and the Gorge, and leaving some characters out of the event set would be a shame. 

I'd like to know if the new character skins will be buyable / weaveable or if they'll be part of a whole new tradeable elegant set.

Well ok, just checked and they seem to be buyable / weaveable, so guess the old skins won't be that interesting anymore since there are new (mostly cheap) buyable magmatic skins.

37 minutes ago, Viktor234 said:

I'd like to know if the new character skins will be buyable / weaveable or if they'll be part of a whole new tradeable elegant set.

Well ok, just checked and they seem to be buyable / weaveable, so guess the old skins won't be that interesting anymore since there are new (mostly cheap) buyable magmatic skins.

The old and new skins are buyable / weaveable in the Forge now.

Not interesting anymore? A lot of people wanted the old ones (on steam and here too), even I made a thread about it: 

3 hours ago, Tapirus said:

The old and new skins are buyable / weaveable in the Forge now.

Not interesting anymore? A lot of people wanted the old ones (on steam and here too), even I made a thread about it: 

I think it’s more reasonable to be able to craft it bu take it but we can’t buy it from the store? Honestly dunno. Take it in grain of salt as I’m clueless. I guess we’ll figure it out tomorrow.

darn. Why Monday when I got school. Curses! 

Ok people here are some basic "before beta chaos" rules that you need to remember:

Timezones exist- If you live in Europe then your midnight is Klei's morning. 

Summoning a dev won't bring beta faster- let poor JoeW have some free time 

Everyone's hyped, no need to spam- if you post "I'm so excited!" then that's ok. But if it's 10th time you're doing this then you're just spamming

2 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

Ok people here are some basic "before beta chaos" rules that you need to remember:

Timezones exist- If you live in Europe then your midnight is Klei's morning. 

Summoning a dev won't bring beta faster- let poor JoeW have some free time 

Everyone's hyped, no need to spam- if you post "I'm so excited!" then that's ok. But if it's 10th time you're doing this then you're just spamming

I'm having a flashback to the Gorge beta chaos.

On 11/1/2018 at 2:13 PM, JoeW said:

The Beta begins on November 5th, however The Forge will be open for everybody in November 8th. If you’d like to join in the Beta, please follow the instructions below. 

Oh, I see the confusion.
The instructions were removed because people thought it was open already, but the last bit about the instructions got left in.

16 hours ago, fimmatek said:

I really hope 12. We had a full set for both the Forge and the Gorge, and leaving some characters out of the event set would be a shame. 

I doubt that it'll be 6 for forge. The 3/4 of the characters we've seen with the new forge skins just got one for hallow's eve. And... I dunno, I guess that could get messy if they don't keep up on "evening it out."

Archived