The Forge Beta Is now live!

Little question:  Because we now have twice the head skins in the drop pool, is the chances of getting a head skin increased, or are the chances of getting any one head skin halved? Aka does the head drop chance scale based on the amount of head skins in the pool?

46 minutes ago, FuffledBeeQueen said:

When you make a mod specific for skins and you are almost done with the ghost crap and they throw another skin set at you with this Forge "Update", not to forget that Winters Feast Skins are also coming
giphy.gif

(release it with some missing skins bb, nobody will mind) 

18 minutes ago, Ledia said:

so wait.. where are the 'sign up for the beta instructions'?

also... does this mean no more Halloween drops come the 8th? or a chance to find both?

Helloween event ends 22th.

17 minutes ago, I.E.L said:

Is there going to be a chest that we can buy that includes both the character skins and item skins or is it just like the last Forge cause i'm fine with both possibilities 

Read the previous pages, JoeW said we can get both sets, old and new.

2 minutes ago, Tapirus said:

Helloween event ends 22th.

Read the previous pages, JoeW said we can get both sets, old and new.

What I mean is are we going to get ( just like in Gorge and Hallowed Nights 2018 ) a chest that contains both the character skins and the new item skins

18 hours ago, JoeW said:

Can I keep the items I gain during the Beta?
We hope that you will be able to keep your progress from the beta. But there is a very strong possibility that something will be broken causing us to lose progress. Please be prepared for this possibility as we will not be attempting to compensate for this occurrence - if you can't deal with losing everything, wait till everything goes live officially.  

Sooo, what do you mean by losing everything? you mean the stuff you gain in the beta, right? :wilson_confused:

52 minutes ago, Ledia said:

así que espere ... ¿dónde están las instrucciones para "registrarse para la versión beta"?

también ... ¿significa esto que ya no caen más gotas de Halloween el 8? o la oportunidad de encontrar ambos?

The instructions are in "hide content" of the same description, there is no subscription, you just have to put the Beta in Properties as always when it is available xD

Archived