The Forge Beta Is now live!

1 minute ago, webbermain252 said:

So, unless something somehow goes wrong, we WILL be able to keep our levels?

from what i got from the original post? yea, but something probably will go wrong

On 11/1/2018 at 3:13 PM, JoeW said:

We hope that you will be able to keep your progress from the beta. But there is a very strong possibility that something will be broken causing us to lose progress. Please be prepared for this possibility as we will not be attempting to compensate for this occurrence - if you can't deal with losing everything, wait till everything goes live officially.

so you will likely be able to keep yer levels, but skins won't transfer over

I know that talking on this is gonna get the thread locked, but just a moment of recollection all the way back to the Gorge beta. You guys remember how many people were spamming the chat screaming for the beta. I know it was obnoxious, but honestly it's fun to see how excited other DST players get.

22 hours ago, Szczuku said:

Ok people here are some basic "before beta chaos" rules that you need to remember:

Timezones exist- If you live in Europe then your midnight is Klei's morning. 

Summoning a dev won't bring beta faster- let poor JoeW have some free time 

Everyone's hyped, no need to spam- if you post "I'm so excited!" then that's ok. But if it's 10th time you're doing this then you're just spamming

Everyone please. Be patient

Archived