If you could choose a mod to be official in the game, what would it be?

When I started playing Don't Starve around 2015, I always enjoyed testing mods, more on the part of characters, and over time I was choosing less and less until today's only use of Geometric Place and the Health Info. But a mod that until today I think would be a great character, is Womp. He is a tentacle monster with amphibian traits:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=618785273

I always thought he would fit the game well for both balanced abilities and being part of that universe.

And you, if you could choose a mod to be official, what would it be? :wilson_smile: (Remember, it has to be something that would fit into the universe dont starve)

Geometric placement, wormhole marks, just more map markers in general. I'm a bit sick of running into nightmare fissures because I forgot where they were and they don't show on the map. Unfortunately map marker mods tend to make the game stutter more.

I'd like some way to find saddled beefalo on a map although I don't think that exists as a mod.

2 minutes ago, Xehanightmare said:

Geometric placement, wormhole marks, just more map markers in general. I'm a bit sick of running into nightmare fissures because I forgot where they were and they don't show on the map. Unfortunately map marker mods tend to make the game stutter more.

I'd like some way to find saddled beefalo on a map although I don't think that exists as a mod.

You can mark wormholes with moon lenses. Also you can mark places with backpacks, signs and traps. More than enough for me to not run game stuttering mod

Archived