Hamlet Data Mining, Theorizing, Art Assets, Sprite Sheets, & More! (SPOILERS!)

watermelen671

19 hours ago, Angel_Octoling said:

You didn't have to quote me and repeat yourself 3 times. 
:?

Also, kind of. They do not have special animations for attacking shadows.

Didn't noticed that I hit the reply button so hard during a lag lol.

Well they can attack shadows, it's nothing new. I believe people were wondering about "special animations" because the different parts are attacking differently (the rips using beams and the head smashes) and can actually damage shadow creatures. I tested  with every iron hulk part and they can do damage to shadow creatures. I don't know where you and other people got the information that iron hulks have no animation for attacking shadows:confused:

49 minutes ago, axxel said:

Well they can attack shadows, it's nothing new. I believe people were wondering about "special animations" because the different parts are attacking differently (the rips using beams and the head smashes) and can actually damage shadow creatures. I tested  with every iron hulk part and they can do damage to shadow creatures. I don't know where you and other people got the information that iron hulks have no animation for attacking shadows:confused:

The shadows do flash red. Does that happen with other mobs?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mooagain said:

It's hard to see but the beam itself may have a red filter around it and make other objects and mobs reddish. It's easy to see with Nightmare Fuel and Shadows and the Player Character. Unsurprisingly it could be the impression because almost everything has a grey-whitish colour when insane and the red color stand out.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, axxel said:

You know you can edit it so you aren't saying it three times.

5767619eb6fca_20160619-Fightingcorruptedforums.thumb.gif.26b551e9c37b512156abd44ab730f969.gif

On 3/9/2019 at 12:32 PM, Bluegeist said:

I deleted the trivia about Wilba and Wormwood not being captured by Maxwell because if you can play them in adventure mode then I'd say they were captured by Maxwell. In their case, instead of being taken from the real world they were taken from "Hamlet" and put into Maxwell's little section of the Constant. I guess what can be said in the Trivia is that they are the only two characters so far that came from the Constant, I might add that bit back.

Actually, it was said on a dev stream that Wilba originates from the Constant.

Unfortunately though I think that stream has been lost to time, and I don't think anybody clipped it. So unless we could all come together to perform a ritual in order to summon a dev to confirm all I have is this.

idk.png.ad4fa951a08564ab864964c11eb0395c.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, axxel said:

6 hours ago, Mooagain said:

4 hours ago, axxel said:

It's hard to see but the beam itself may have a red filter around it and make other objects and mobs reddish. It's easy to see with Nightmare Fuel and Shadows and the Player Character. Unsurprisingly it could be the impression because almost everything has a grey-whitish colour when insane and the red color stand out.

People kept saying they have special animations for attacking Shadows, and the wiki says this as well. 

But in truth, they do not have any special animations for attacking shadows, they use the same animations for attacking shadows as they do everything else. And yes, everything their attack hits glows Red, it's part of how it's coded. I also checked the code, and the animations of the robots to see if they had anything shadow related in which they don't. 
I never said they didn't have animations for attacking shadows, just that they don't use special ones.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Angel_Octoling said:

People kept saying they have special animations for attacking Shadows, and the wiki says this as well. 

But in truth, they do not have any special animations for attacking shadows, they use the same animations for attacking shadows as they do everything else. And yes, everything their attack hits glows Red, it's part of how it's coded. I also checked the code, and the animations of the robots to see if they had anything shadow related in which they don't. 
I never said they didn't have animations for attacking shadows, just that they don't use special ones.

Sorry I misunderstood. I sounded like people didn't believe iron hulk had no animation for attacking shadows and I thought you did not believe me they smash and shoot beams.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, minespatch said:

eat_pre-loop-pst.gifFriend of mine got me the animation for me.

This is the eating animation. For like, eating seeds and carrots and whatnot.
The animation they use for grabbing items is the same as their attack animation.
Which is this.

Hope this freaky thing is useful. 
:>

Spoiler

Pikograp.thumb.gif.7ebab2ac485e8a43f9bc0633c4bdbc5d.gif

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1