Screenshot showcase

2 hours ago, Gagarin-ace said:

how u plant spider nests inside tentacle biome?

I started by planting some at a safe distance around the edge of the trap, then as the spiders cleared out the tentacles around the edges I started to either add more or relocate the nests deeper into it.

Ironically some of my nests only waited until AFTER all the tentacles were gone to turn into queens.  Jerks.

24 minutes ago, FreyaMaluk said:

20181215001607_2.thumb.jpg.53d41fdcf199f7db058ade21f710e0a7.jpg

day one no exploits xD

Oh damn, that's actually really good! Do you think you could make an account on this speedrunning forum and post this screenshot? It's just behind the world record, but this strat could totally change how people do stone egg%! I wouldn't be surprised if it's possible to get to the roc's island in the fast half of the day now that you put the bird whistle into the mix!

If you don't want to make an account, would it be okay if I posted your screenshot? I'll credit you. I could even link your forums account if you want. Or maybe you have a patreon?

I'm really passionate about this speedrunning category, and I get kind of heated sometimes. I apologize if I was rude earlier.

Ok, so this is the place where we can share our screenshots? I think I'll share some then.

Just look at this awesome spawn (?????????7how)
20181215031205_1.thumb.jpg.3f39da29af1d97f27bd66e8618b5cf54.jpg

and confused Wigfrid. She is, she is
(P.S. Wickerbottom and Maxwell's singing duo is beautiful. Duo. Yep. Sorry, Wilson, I love you so much but)
20181215032318_1.thumb.jpg.bc6a287bbe4690aa0ef8f85cec2279cc.jpg

4 hours ago, fimmatek said:

I'm getting tired of all these profile icons... they don't look bad, but I get a ton of them and nothing good skin. Honestly, if I got these baubles in  my solo world instead, I would be much happier... :S

20181210012335_1.thumb.jpg.182249d1a1ddf0892b9ce2a0665fce8c.jpg20181216041433_1.thumb.jpg.0ee6d9db43f7ba142e022e890371de15.jpg

the skin rarities were highly raised. *lols*

6 hours ago, fimmatek said:

I'm getting tired of all these profile icons... they don't look bad, but I get a ton of them and nothing good skin. Honestly, if I got these baubles in  my solo world instead, I would be much happier... :S

I know, right?  The crow's the only one I'll use anyway.

Oooh, I know.  I've PLAYED there during winter.  Every few freaking _minutes_ there was a "So-and-so was killed by MacTusk/Hound.  They became a spooky ghost!" popping up on the top of the screen.  : P

Including me, yeah, I died a few times. I was one of the few who made it through to spring, however, when everybody decided to shut down because it was real-life late and we were getting tired.  Should I also mention that during the walrusful winter, somebody's ghost turned one of MacTusk's hounds into a FIRE HOUND and nearly burned down the entire big elaborate base? 

...well at least it was warm...

Edit:  It just occurred to me that this was in my early days of playing DST.  In summer (or possibly late spring) of _2016_!!  That means that server has had that name and those settings for at least two and a half years.  Wow.

...Notorious

Archived