The Forge Extended to Dec. 4th

JoeW

4 hours ago, Zillvr said:

My bets on it being either something akin to the Glutton Tournament Game Mode or a Dungeon Crawl / Maze Puzzle.

How many mods has @PeterA done so far?

5 hours ago, JoeW said:

We know that there have been a lot of suggestions on ways to improve The Forge, or to keep it around even longer, however we are currently working on the next event and are not able to get in those changes at this time. Your suggestions and feedback will certainly be reflected in events to come, thanks again!

Ping system. Especially if it's in different languages for other countries. It'll help other users of other countries to understand the other player from another language.

9 hours ago, Zeklo said:

Well. I regret crafting everything now. ; - ;

"Ok, i will probably not play anymore and the end of the event is soon, time to craft the item i want now"

"Forge will stay longer"

* Is waiting for duplicate skin *

But since it comes with news accomplishments, it could be fun.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Lumina said:

"Ok, i will probably not play anymore and the end of the event is soon, time to craft the item i want now"

"Forge will stay longer"

* Is waiting for duplicate skin *

But since it comes with news accomplishments, it could be fun.

Yeah I'm worried while I get the new accomplishments, I'll end up getting a dupe of something I crafted thus wasting 2/3 of the spool. It's gonna turn into me not wanting anything above spiffy for efficiency sake. :v

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, landromat said:

TIL never craft event items before last day

I crafted them on Sunday because I had all accomplishments and enough spool. So I didn't plan on playing the last week-having hyper played the weeks prior.

• Like 1

Well, if beating the Forge with 3 people will be an achievement, it better give me about 250k XP, cause that requires 1h constant concentration, teamwork and strategizing. Tried it before, got to the two Boarillas before I had to go eat - would've probably even beaten it! Not that difficult - for the Woodie and Wolf/WX, anyways.. Wicker is the most vital role in it. And to be fair, the Boarrier is probably the easiest part about this, and the most difficult one the first few rounds, as the Hounds can be quite overwhelming.

9 minutes ago, Gungeoneer said:

Well, if beating the Forge with 3 people will be an achievement, it better give me about 250k XP, cause that requires 1h constant concentration, teamwork and strategizing. Tried it before, got to the two Boarillas before I had to go eat - would've probably even beaten it! Not that difficult - for the Woodie and Wolf/WX, anyways.. Wicker is the most vital role in it. And to be fair, the Boarrier is probably the easiest part about this, and the most difficult one the first few rounds, as the Hounds can be quite overwhelming.

i did it in 35 minutes,

Wicker Woodie WInona (winona cuz she can dart heal and hammer)