What skins did you get?

thistownneedsguns

hi,

I made it to level 20 during beta and today i opened all my boxes and got 2 elegants: woodie forge head& marble splint mail.

i also have about 500 coins already because i unravelled profile icons and stuff i got twice. 

good droprate imo.

do you think we can trade the skins after the event ends? fe i got the robot dance emote twice and a friend of mine cannot play the event, so i wonder if i can gift him the emote later. 

50 minutes ago, Mikro said:

I was level 35 and got two Gladiator WX78 heads, Gladiator Winona, Gladiator Wickerbottom, Silken Wood Armor, Marble Splint Mail, Infernal Fire Staff, and an excess of 3765 Spools after I bought the full set.

Needless to say I am pretty happy.

omg you are lucky.. you got so much :D

I got a Wickerbottom gladiator head (EE! first time I've ever gotten one of those as a drop*), a pants, and a few shoe/glove type Forge clothing items.  Oh, and the Chicken Dance!  :D  The character I had selected when I tried it out was Winona-Gecko wearing a silk bathrobe, so this was something to see. 

Even if I just get commons from now on, I'm happy. I got a random-drop elegant and that almost never happens to me.  Time to start a new world so I can play as Wickerbottom!  : P

...Notorious

*I also have Shadow-Willow, but that was a gift.

For something that's supposed to be earned by a skin set, I got three "flexes". Sure am getting a lot of chicken dance ones too.

Hopefully I can wear Wendy's gloves  in regular game, so grateful this event finally made those.

Got my Hugh JAckman Wilson set, though... with Webber's claws, I can turn Wilson into Wolverine.

Out of the 50 levels I had due to the beta, I got 4 heads (Willow, Wilson, Wolfgang, Winona) and all my favorite emotes.

I have NEVER been lucky with RNG in any games, ever. I have lost a sum of cash way back when to lootboxes and that's why I never liked RNG with rewards so... this feels different. My friends got great drops too, AND we have the option of buying directly what we don't have so.. thanks Klei T^T

thxklei.thumb.png.c5968bc4b809357441d268581d3efeeb.png

Still planning to buy a set since I wanna support Klei and I need my buff warrior Wendy. The drop rate feels insanely good so far, if that's what we're trying to get at.

I got a elegant wigfried head last night, disassembled it as well. Close to 5k spools, decided to spend them

Wove: Life blossom wreath, pugna's hambat, barbed helmet, jagged wood armor, and a few emotes/icons i liked and didn't have =D

I am lvl 40 and got Webber and Woodie head, chicken and robot emote. Other stuff is more common but i got some nice skin even if they aren't rare, so it's cool. I will wait until the end of event, then craft Wicker Head if i don't get it then, or some reskin for items.

I got the sexy CHISELED ABS Marble Armor Elegant, along with the Feathered Wreath Garland reskin (Aw man...).

I also got the Elegant for Willow, and a good deal of the emotes that I wanted. Now I can flex in style, along with laughing at the Forge enemies! You know, when they aren't trying to kill us.

Well, I bought the 12.99 pack for Forge skins and I was level 30 when beta ended, so I got plenty of spools from my chests. Currently I own the fire staff reskin, viking football helm reskin, fanged log armor reskin, and the amulet reskin. I also have the lifeblossom garland but I got it as a drop and will probably scrap it at some point. 

24 minutes ago, DatShadowJK said:

Wickerbottom Gladiator Skin (yayyayayy), Pugna's Ham Bat, and I was only level 8

What the heck?! @.@ (Grats, glad your luck isn't as rotten as some of ours xd)

Level 55, still no Elegants, but I have a good chunk of the clothes that I'll unravel when I buy the full set for more spools. Only 3 more emotes before I have all of them. Saved up 2000~ spools so far, gonna just weave what I can at the end of the event of I still don't get the ones I want by then.

Archived