What skins did you get?

thistownneedsguns

3 minutes ago, Atkvin said:

Level 55, still no Elegants, but I have a good chunk of the clothes that I'll unravel when I buy the full set for more spools. Only 3 more emotes before I have all of them. Saved up 2000~ spools so far, gonna just weave what I can at the end of the event of I still don't get the ones I want by then.

Wish you luck buddy

I got the Wicker elegant sometime in my first 10 chests, turned out well as I usually have to be the healer anyway. Maybe some hard coded drop rates would make it feel more fair, like you’d be gaurenteed an elegant drop every 10 levels.

Can you do that, though?  I thought the Forge items were untradeable.  Which is a shame, if you get an extra of something or something you don't plan to use at all, and a friend would absolutely love it...

Oh, and since the last time I posted, I also got the Wolfgang gladiator head (damn!) and the infernal fire staff reskin. Willow is going to have SO much fun with that one.  And by "fun", I mean "run for your lives".

...Notorious

6 minutes ago, CaptainChaotica said:

I thought the Forge items were untradeable.  Which is a shame, if you get an extra of something or something you don't plan to use at all, and a friend would absolutely love it...

What is it with Wickerbottom and horns? Sorry for the confusion.:wilson_dilemma:

I know right?!  And yeah, her Forge hairdo is a little weird. Is there something you'd like to share with the class, perhaps, Wickerbottom...?

(And now i'm kinda wishing I was her instead of Winona in the world where my oasis camp is OVERRUN BY GOATS ALL THE TIME SO MANY GOATS. Her in her Halloween or Forge costume hanging out there, would be hilarious.  XD  Amusingly, the new world where I _am_ playing as Wickerbottom...has a huge colony of grass geckos all over the road.  Heh.)

Edit: For funsies, screenshots.  (But not of skins, which is why they're behind a spoiler--to avoid annoying people with off-topicness.)

Spoiler

allthegoats.png.f68be3e18b5957ef4f2b40ce102dde92.png

Hey goats.  'Sup.

allthegeckos.png.a0119e673215ce62aa079db07ed70ee9.png

SO MANY GECKOS! I love how their colony is right near the pet den, too.  XD

Edit again:  I just now noticed how they're both doing exactly the same pose...HA!  Ohmygod, totally unintentional, but hilarious.

...Notorious

2 hours ago, kazzuyak said:

Level 100 + 10 forge chests from presents

2 elegants: webber and firestaff

:(

14 minutes ago, TemporaryMan said:

Level 81 + 7 chests from presents.

marble splint mail
feather headdress
jagged wood armor
Nona Gladiator
Wilson Gladiator
Wilson Gladiator (again)
Webber Gladiator
Maxwell Gladiator
Wigfrid Gladiator

But no /step.

That's all what you need to know about chest random

i got 6 elegants from 125 chests for now

3 in first 100, 3 in last 25

Wickerbottom, Willow, Wes (1350 spools)

Fire staff

Ham bat

Lifeblossom garland

Level 65. 

1st Drop - Willow Face

2nd Drop - End is Nigh

3rd Drop - Feathered Grass Suit

4th Drop - Life Amulet

(Thinking to myself, I appreciate the drops but be cool to get another face drop)

5th Drop - That's not what I wanted when I thought this...

20171124012348_1.jpg

My level is 100 and I had enough to play this event  xD

What I got and exchanged with spools were:

Full sets of wolfgang, wendy, woodie, wes, wifgrid and winona.

One of the wood armour (The first one), marble armour, football helmet, pugna's ham bat and life blossom garland.

I still have 200+ spools and I don't know what to do it. I was thinking to buy maxwell's head, but I guess it's too late for me to earn the large amount of spools xD

From chests, I've got:

• Wilson Gladiator
  • Willow Gladiator
  • WX-78 Gladiator
  • Marble Plate Armor
  • Marble Splint Mail
  • Wood Armor
  • Infernal Fire Staff
  • Barbed Helm

I've woven:

• Wilson Gladiator -_-
  • Wickerbottom Gladiator
  • Woodie Gladiator
  • Webber Gladiator
  • Clairvoyant Life Amulet
  • Silken Wood Armor

This is over the course of 127 levels. Still trying to get The End is Nigh: Gilded Edition and Pugna's Ham Bat.

3 hours ago, RhysKJ said:

My level is 100 and I had enough to play this event  xD

What I got and exchanged with spools were:

Full sets of wolfgang, wendy, woodie, wes, wifgrid and winona.

One of the wood armour (The first one), marble armour, football helmet, pugna's ham bat and life blossom garland.

I still have 200+ spools and I don't know what to do it. I was thinking to buy maxwell's head, but I guess it's too late for me to earn the large amount of spools xD

save it for the next event

The only equipment elegant I've found was the End is Nigh skin. I decided to use all my spools to craft the jagged wood armor, horned helmet, and the life giving amulet skins. I am cursed by eternal bad unboxing luck.

Also let me just say that jagged wood + horned helmet looks AMAZING.

Archived