Happy Hallowed Nights

3 minutes ago, landromat said:

It was obvious with so low elegant droprate and only 4 items per week

Tru...

Welp! I'm gonna wait a few months weeks, hope the price drops. 

Just like how I hope that I get an elegant drop every week... :wilson_cry:

Spoiler

Well I mean I DID get ONE elegant drop in all my time playing DST...*Deep Inhale* BUT!! It was Survivor Wes. *Exhales and Cries*

1 minute ago, watermelen671 said:

Tru...

Welp! I'm gonna wait a few months weeks, hope the price drops. 

Just like how I hope that I get an elegant drop every week... :wilson_cry:

Reveal hidden contents

Well I mean I DID get ONE elegant drop in all my time playing DST...*Deep Inhale* BUT!! It was Survivor Wes. *Exhales and Cries*

items will not drop after event, so you need to wait few years before prices start dropping

4 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

These are my 1st Hallowed Nights. So I jsut want to know:

The only things that they add are new skins, and some cosmeticks to the game?

And some trinkets that you can extrade for gold and hallowed candies. So nothing that changes the game too much (like the Festive trees in Winter's Feast).

• Developer
16 hours ago, CarlZalph said:

Did this on a puppet, and had the costume set to the legs slot without any seeming error after trying out all of the Hallowe'en ones on different base characters.

That's an interesting approach. I'll keep that an in mind if we get around to changing the design of the clothing system!

I just found an odd radio in a world, I like it a lot! It's nice that it's easy to see the reference, that mouth cannot be mistaken. :D But I think it rather looks like a toaster. An odd toaster.
And btw, I didn't check InstantNoodle's infos when back then, thanks for the spoiler tag! ;) It makes discoveries much more fun.

14 minutes ago, DelroyBM said:

The greed is strong with this one. 

He must have really high hopes thinking someone would pay that for it.

Well it's gone now. Either they took it down or someone bought it. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if someone did buy it tbh.

1 minute ago, Zeklo said:

Well it's gone now. Either they took it down or someone bought it. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if someone did buy it tbh.

We will see it as soon as there will be some price history... I seriously wonder if anyone actually bought it. No sane person would do that... 

5 minutes ago, TakeoGaming said:

I keep seeing the phrase "drop" in regards to obtaining items. . Where do the cauldron, birdcage and other things drop from?  Turning in candy ? 

Drop is just the world used for getting the skin. It's not literally dropped. So you get those skins like you would any other skin. From the gifts.

Archived