Happy Hallowed Nights

9 hours ago, DragonflyTheGiant said:

God, you frightened me to dead with that story!

I think the addition of the poor kid being turned into a puppet with that silhuoette added to my own existential terror. Something to internally ponder.

9 hours ago, CarlZalph said:

LKRT0Bq.png

DAT AESTHETIC! They won me! If I had a pet bat, that would totally be the house I'd put my beanie baby beast in.
The crockpot hits me back to the movie MAd Monster PArty with the chef in the film.

9 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

He also seems to be building Charlie up as a terrifying monster...Jeez Max. 

Projection projection projection. And I thought my view of Maxwell being the scariest meanest jerk with a heart of copper was me projecting.

5 hours ago, PuffinBy said:

So how many children are there? "A child", but with "they" in the other line. 

5 hours ago, Toast1070 said:

Maybe because the child turned into a shadow creature, the characters refer to him as "They" much like the shadows are referred to as "They" and "Them."

I wouldn't be surprised if the "child" mentioned is Maxwell's covert word for the ancients. Though that's my interpretation. It is treated as a fairytale after all.

5 hours ago, 359368170 said:

59f7edd9ba168_.thumb.png.39561fa500e4d8051fcd2931e1ab3448.pngOMG, Gravity Falls once more

I was thinking of that youtube animation:

Spoiler

4 hours ago, Spaartan said:

image.png.0fd8a4331b1386e1871b30bef64de8f9.png  WENDY IS UNINTERESTED

Seriously tho will she EVER be happy?! I want to see a not I-must-stick-to-depression-or-my-sister's-memory-will-fade version of her with different quotes for stuff.

That's Wendy's default expression though. Unless you force her to swoon and emote, or have ewcus snot thrown at her... That's her usual face.

9 hours ago, DragonflyTheGiant said:

Alrite Skin info from the Hallowed Nights so far (I will update it each time I find another one)
FDw5M1h.pngI love this little cutie, hope to get him soonish!

Eyyyy, BABY BEAST! I can't wait to see this cutie implemented as well!:wilson_smile:

1 minute ago, monkeybee said:

wasent playing ds last year so dont have any event skins and im kinda worryed ive used up my 4 gifts this week playing survivle in the forge beta with my dad

It was a different server, shouldn't affect your drop.

Originally, when announcing the event, @JoeW said:

all commons drops earned in the regular game will become Forge Chests after The Forge Event begins.

I’m confused about this. Will commons in our inventory disappear and be replaced with Forge Chests in our regular inventory? Or will the chests only be openable while in The Forge? I’d like to trade some of my old commons in the hope of getting Halloween skins, but wouldn’t want to trade away the wrong commons and then lose out on chests. 

1 minute ago, Rellimarual said:

I’m confused about this. Will commons in our inventory disappear and be replaced with Forge Chests in our regular inventory? Or will the chests only be openable while in The Forge? I’d like to trade some of my old commons in the hope of getting Halloween skins, but wouldn’t want to trade away the wrong commons and then lose out on chests. 

Nope, just any new common drops you get from gifts turn into Forge chests during the Forge event.

13 minutes ago, Ashkain said:

Nope, just any new common drops you get from gifts turn into Forge chests during the Forge event.

But the Hallowed Nights event ends when the Forge event begins, so there wouldn’t actually be any overlap. Is he talking about two separate events? In other words, does he mean that first, in Hallowed Nights, there were be new trinkets, treats and skins, and then, after Hallowed Nights ends and the Forge event begins, commons drops will be Forge chests?

2 minutes ago, Rellimarual said:

But the Hallowed Nights event ends when the Forge event begins, so there wouldn’t actually be any overlap. Is he talking about two separate events? In other words, does he mean that first, in Hallowed Nights, there were be new trinkets, treats and skins, and then, after Hallowed Nights ends and the Forge event begins, commons drops will be Forge chests?

they both end at same time

2 minutes ago, Rellimarual said:

No, Hallowed Nights end when Forge ends. So the time they are both up you'll get Forge chests instead of commons in the normal game.

Oh look I'm gonna add 5 euro to my Steam wallet and buy spiffies for Trade Inn!
*buys 31*
*ends up using most of the spiffies he owned before aswell*
*uses commons and classies*

I'm gonna get halloween skin and quicksell it, I'll be so rich!
*gets ****ty distinguished*
Oh hey, there's hope
*gets Batilisk costume top*
Hell yeah!
*checks price - 2,66 and no one willing to buy cheaper than 0,50*
365924806677364756.png

Archived