Happy Hallowed Nights

• Developer
2 minutes ago, TemporaryMan said:

Does that include those of us who did go to the regular world during the Forge Beta and got four Pugna's Chests that way?

Yes, the Forge beta event item server was run on a different server than the live game, so it should have not affected anything. If you're having issues, please send me your client_log.txt file.

• Developer
Just now, Zeklo said:

The other head skins are... well heads, but Wendy's seems to still have a fullbody icon.

Yup, that fix is incoming. It'll take a few days for the old image to flush out of Steam's image cache though.

• Developer
Just now, CarlZalph said:

For instance, Webber using the "full" temporary costume can also wear a tuxedo- will the split items also be able to wear the same tuxedo now, or in the future?

Yeah, the split head and body will work just like any other head and body clothing. The modular parts of the clothing can be swapped out in each slot. Some restrictions apply, such as the body slot having precedence over the leg slot, which is done to support body clothing that doesn't fit the modular waistline, such as Wes' clothing being more narrow than the other characters.

28 minutes ago, PeterA said:

Yeah, the split head and body will work just like any other head and body clothing. The modular parts of the clothing can be swapped out in each slot. Some restrictions apply, such as the body slot having precedence over the leg slot, which is done to support body clothing that doesn't fit the modular waistline, such as Wes' clothing being more narrow than the other characters.

Ah, unfortunate.

Would there be any issues that you could see if the costume pieces could be equipped in other slots, such as the legs?

vPv8LkX.png

Did this on a puppet, and had the costume set to the legs slot without any seeming error after trying out all of the Hallowe'en ones on different base characters.

I'd imagine the precedence priority thing could keep the skin overlap/clipping/etc to a minimum, but I'm not too familiar with all of its edge cases or intricacies.

Edit: Or, if there is too much work involved with this, how about having both pieces of the costume gives you an ensemble reward of the full costume for the head piece?

Now I've gone walkabout over every inch of my world...and not a single Hallowed Night trinket to be found.

The event is on, I can build the lantern and treat bag, and my character can wear their costume.

Do they not spawn if it's winter in the world?  Do I need to just report it as a bug?

Archived