The Forge Beta Announcement

JoeW

12 minutes ago, minespatch said:

HOLY CRAP! I can't wait to see more of the portraits! They ended up in a Frank Franzeta setting!

Huh... Wendy has my thumb hook sleeves.

Where did you find this?

Twitter. I commented this like 10 seconds after it was tweeted, so most probably haven't had the chance to see it lol.

1 minute ago, Zeklo said:

Twitter. I commented this like 10 seconds after it was tweeted, so most probably haven't had the chance to see it lol.

Kind of Shocked Joe did post this on the front page as soon as Klei posted this on Twitter. Makes me think of when Winon was posted.

The best part is that this stands true:

On 9/13/2017 at 10:17 AM, Bigfoot said:

In addition to the chance of receiving them as drops, players will have the option to purchase a single character’s Warrior Skin Set for $2.99, or the entire Warrior Skin Set collection for $12.99.

Not only are they awesome skins, but they're skins I might actually be able to get at a reasonable price (づ。◕‿◕。)づ

20 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Kind of Shocked Joe did post this on the front page as soon as Klei posted this on Twitter. Makes me think of when Winon was posted.

We like to reward people who are signed up in different places, so sometimes twitter and facebook get things first. I don't post it here, because I know you guys will and get all them likes =)

Just now, JoeW said:

We like to reward people who are signed up in different places, so sometimes twitter gets something first. I don't post it here, because I know you guys will and get all them likes =)

Didn't mean to be rude with my comment. Thanks so much for responding.

1 minute ago, Zillvr said:

Oh, more use out of berries rather than just fillers or for trail mix. War Paint!lol, and look at Wilson so proud of himself smearing berry pulp across his eye. 

Your theory sounds nicer and g-rated than mine: I thought it was boar blood from enemies in the event.:wilson_ecstatic:

Archived