The nights are growing colder, and a distinctive holiday cheer has permeated the air. That can only mean one thing - Winter’s Feast is upon us! Take a break from enduring a hostile world to spread some holiday cheer. You could enjoy a tasty sugar cookie and decorate a tree or two… or three. Be wary through… something terrible lurks nearby, ready to punish naughty survivors who try to steal presents. What is it, exactly? We have No-Eyed Deer!
An Uncommon Holiday
New winter skins have appeared to get our survivors into the winter spirit, and for a limited time, the chances of receiving a rare gift have been substantially increased!
Everyone will also get a small set of skins to enjoy, including a festive Gingerbread Chest skin. These skins can be accessed in players’ item collections, but will only be around for the duration of the Winter’s Feast seasonal event - so enjoy them while you can!
Happy Winter’s Feast, everyone!
And for added festive fun, check out this cool mod that <default> posted on the steam workshop!
- Encounter new majestic seasonal Deer herds.
- Share presents with friends by wrapping items in fancy Gift Wrap.
- Build your own Festive Tree Planter to grow and decorate a Winter’s Feast Tree.
- Test your holiday mettle against Klaus and his minions for rare and valuable loot.
- And more secrets to discover!
- Beefalo no longer lose domestication when they are asleep.
- Salt Licks are no longer depleted by creatures that are asleep or frozen.
- Increased range at which Salt Licks can be used off-screen.
- Reduced amount of fuel consumed whenever objects like Torches and Lighters are turned on, now scaled according to their actual fuel consumption rates.
- Using a Fire Staff to burn non-combat entities will no longer trigger battle theme music.
- Fixed save/load bug with explosive entities that have been set on fire and then extinguished.
You can join in the Discussion Topic here.
If you run into a bug, please visit the Klei Bug Tracker.