I am currently playing a Warly lightout world. Hope this help.
Best option is meaty stew. Dupe some moles, get 6 monster meat. Use 4 monster meat to hurt a werepig, then use the 2 meat and 2 monster meat to make 2 meaty stew. There you go 2 days worth of food + a pig skin for helm.
For early game healing:
1) Butter Muffin + 20 HP, 1 butterfly wing + 1 mushroom/cactus/carrot/kelp fronds + 2 twigs. This is by far the easiest for early game warly. Preserve/plant flowers at key location so you can have easy access to butterfly.
2) Trail Mix + 30 HP, (roasted birchnut + berry = 3) + 1 twigs. This one is really easy too make too. At any Moose/Goose spawn point you can find the birchnut trees and 5 berry bush. I like to keep those berry bush there.
3) Guacamole + 20 HP, 1 cactus + 1 mole + 2 twigs. Dupe some moles, drop them at the desert. Leave a hammer and crock pot there too. Anytime you pass by the desert you have easy access to the dish there. Also consider bring some cactus back home so you can make this dish at base.
4) Banana Pop +20 HP + 33 Sanity. If you know the cave/ruin well this is pretty easy to do too. I like to bring a some banana back to base when I have the inventory space.
5) Froggle Bunwich + 20 HP. 1 Frog leg + 1 mushroom/cactus/carrot + 2 twigs. Don't like killing frogs but this works too.
Once you have access to fishing rod,
1) fishsticks +40 HP = 1 Fish + 2 filler + 1 sticks. I use monster meat as fillers.
2) Surf 'n' Turf + 60HP + 50 Sanity = 3 Fish + 1 monster meat.
Also consider getting a sea fishing rod early.
Wobster Bisque + 60 HP = 1 Wobster + 1 ice + 2 twigs. Pretty OP if you have a wobster den nearby.
About Bee box:
I don't like the idea of making bee box early. By the time you have the bee box and the base set, it is almost winter. Easier to just kill some bees/hive for 4~6 honeys. I will worry about bee box after 1st winter.
Honey Ham +30 HP = 1 honey + 1 monster meat + 2 morsel
About Monster Tartare:
Monster Tartare -20HP + 62.5 Hunger - 20 sanity = 4 monster meat or 2 monster meat + 2 ice. If you have access to a tent, this dish is pretty nice too. The tent restore 1 Sanity and 2 Health /s at a costs of 1 Hunger /s. So you gain 40~50 Hunger out of this dish.
About Spicy Chili:
This is an interesting dish. It give + 20 HP, and does not require "unique" ingredients (as in trail mix need roasted birchnut or guacamole need a mole and a cactus).
The recipes is 1.5 Meat + 1.5 Vegetables. So the minimum requirement will be something like 1 morsel + 1 monster meat + 1 carrot/cactus + 1 mushroom.
Meat is best used for other dish so it is not considered. Mole + Cactus = Guacamole so that should be cooked first. Spicy chili is pretty much the last dish you should consider.
That said if you like to take the 50% chance to gamble. You can try 2 monster meat + 1 carrot + 1 mushroom which may result in monster lasagna. This only work in normal crock pot.
About monster lasagna
If you are at zero hunger and this is the only food you have. The 37.5 points is enough to keep you running for another 200 secs. At a cost of - 20 HP -20 sanity it is a pretty good trade when considering the health drain at zero hunger is like -1.25 HP /s. Make sure you have at least 21 HP or else this dish can kill you.
Otherwise, as a way to "recycle" it, you can use this to substitute 1 monster meat when farming werepigs. Make sure you feed 3 monster meat first, then feed the monster lasagna after. Otherwise the pig will have full stomach and cannot finish eating all 3 monster meats and 1 monster lasagna.