JoeW The Magical Title Fairy

AquaRC

Dangit, I'm too late!!! I should've been here when this thread was fresh, and little baby titles were sprouting from the moist post-soil...

But now it is all dried up, the farmers have loaded their newly harvested titles onto their carts and wandered off, and I'm left all alone, title-less ;-; or I guess "titless".... wait no

22 minutes ago, Michi01 said:

speaking of things that can get people titles I was the one who tricked Peter into eating a red cap at low health but I don't think that stream is on their twitch page anymore so I can't prove it

If I was peter I'd give you the title of "Traitor" lol jk

• Developer
11 hours ago, Weirdobob said:

I hope you guys know asking for a title never gets you one, I should know. I spent 90 years asking for "Tallbirdologsit" and I never got it.

That's a good thing, who would want a typo as a member title, right? That'd be ridiclious! Hahah... hah...

hah...

:c

1 hour ago, MeingroessterFan said:

Dangit, I'm too late!!! I should've been here when this thread was fresh, and little baby titles were sprouting from the moist post-soil...

But now it is all dried up, the farmers have loaded their newly harvested titles onto their carts and wandered off, and I'm left all alone, title-less ;-; or I guess "titless".... wait no

Well, getting the magical title by not asking, but by being worthy enough for the Great Magical Fairy to visit you and grant you a truly fitting title is so much better... right?
Yes, such a strange point of view for the madman that spends time
Writing poems about dark things and smearing blood everywhere
Sowing seeds of creep and tainting all that was bright with horror sublime
Weaving grim AU stories without any care...

...Oops.

8 hours ago, Sporb said:

Congrats on having bees. You certainly earned them.

Crivens! You made me think of Sera!

dai__a_poisonous_toad_without_the_manner

(http://albaharu.deviantart.com/art/DAI-A-Poisonous-Toad-Without-the-Manners-552285327?ga_submit_new=10%3A1439065716)

Sooo... Klei needs beeees?

4 hours ago, MeingroessterFan said:

Your title, Milord, should involve Gilgamesh, WX and... meter...

Archived