Just now, MrDeepDarkmind said:

For tha dragonfly

BUG GODZILLA Or BUTTERFLYU DRAGON 

Bugzilla!

I suppose we will have to think up more names soon, won't we, @Fortie, @MeingroessterFan, @PandoMish, @Ootay, @Telltale_Abigail? Because so far, we've had:

- Wuffles (veritably immortal)

- Steve McQueen (a family name, all birds are called Steve McQueen, and no, you don't want to know why)

- Bob the smallbird AKA That Goddamn Parrot (this smallbird finished the Goose and then returned to the camp, THEN nuked Wee MacTusk upon growing into a teenbird)

- Bob the Second (when we quickly got another smallbird before Webber noticed that Bob TGP is gone, also prior to us realising TGP was back after a few days of doing creepy things we didn't get to witness)

- Hutch and Fishie (because we somehow got two Hutches in the caves)

- Cheeky Chris the cultured pigman to praise @Chris1488

- Mister Pee, Cheeky Chris's bestie, to praise @Mr.P

On our cave-only roleplaying server Six Feet Under (RPG), we each got a pet.

(There was no dragonfly, obviously. Yes, Sherlock. We cheated reputably tested them with the console.)

I must admit that I liked the vargass best. They have cute animations and eat all kinds of food. They're also snazzy lamps since you can feed them a glowberry and they keep up with you. Either way, I feed mine with the best food available (meaty stew, bacon and eggs, mandrake soup, fishsticks and CARROTS since that's what my own poodle enjoys - sans fishsticks). I can nearly starve. My pet won't.

I called the vargass Sally. The only abbreviation of Portable Saliva Dispenser she reacted to.

Archived