[Game Update] - (BETA Preview) 194848

4 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Ariel shoujo weebie.pngKITTTTTTTTEEEES

Still hoping for child and teenage hunchbeaststo fit with the life cycle of the Beefalo but this is great! I would've actually had the Queen as the one getting a silhouette but STILL! Kittens! 5789ec8663695_arielsqueecopy.png.4c0505d2f489f88e080610c21ffc824e.png.47ec9916fa83a615b4f8116f4b7e934d.png

Wasn't the silhouette of baby ewecus though?

Winnie in the works?

• Like 1

Just now, TheKingDedede said:

I really hope these new pets aren't similar to Smallbirds. Meaning, they'll turn against you when they grow up.

Hopefully not. Sheep - the closest to ewecus - and hounds are the staples of domestication.

(Won't trust the feline buggers as I saw what they do to Webber XD!)

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Stack_of_Pancakes said:

Everyone is so excited about the pets and new boss, and here I am almost jumped out of my chair, when I saw we were finally getting GATES!

Seconded! Finally I shall have a base that is the pinnacle of perfection that I always desired it to be!!

• Like 9

The hype is killing me slowly, each update is way better than the last one... almost all of them were concepts highly requested previously by the community, I can't wait to see what kind of content will have the last update

• Like 2

GATES!!!

Only one of absolutely the. Most.  Needed. Features.  In the ENTIRE HISTORY.  Of the game.  EVAR.

FINALLY! Seriously, I've watched walkthroughs that started in the early beta 2012 era when there were still science points, tents were used for changing characters mid-run and sanity wasn't a thing--heck, even when tallbirds didn't guard their eggs yet--and THEY were talking about a need for gates!  Wow.

Also BABYCATCOONEEEEEE!! (voice hits the ultrasonic range)

Annnddd...will the Queen Bee make springtime red bees not only annoying, but LETHAL?  Exactly how much more of a danger is your own bee-box going to pose? (And how much more dangerous is _making_ one in the first place going to bee? ;))  I just barely made one and now I'm looking at it nervously and backing away...

Anybody has any information about how and why the Queen Bees spawn, please let us know.  I am both fascinated and apprehensive.  : P

Edit: Awww...it just occurred to me that Webber can never have a pet catcoon, probably.  :\  I'm not sure about the other two, but aww.

...Notorious

Edited by CaptainChaotica
  • Like 10

First map icon improvements then grow-able mushrooms now BASICALLY EVERYTHING ELSE.
UPDATE HYYYYYYPE

No, but really...this is the one I've been waiting for.

While we're at it, Charlie in-game appearance with her fabulous dress when?

Edited by Pyr0mrcow
Pontification.
  • Like 6