PhelsarusBeel

Mafia The Worst Memorial Party Ever: Season 2

Wrapping up  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Ready to wrap things up and lock the thread?

LiptonPee    8,596

Her face was twisted into a sneer, but gradually resided into a coy smile. "Oh, dear. You're right."

She brandished a knife, wet with the smell of a fish's blood. "Come a little closer and I'll help you all."

YouKnowWho    6,560

Toast froze in fear and stupidity

"Although you may infact be threatening me and it's very probable that you are the one who attacked my friends these past nights I have to say, for you being a serial killer I find it very impressive that you managed to not stain your luscious white fur with blood despite possibly being criminally insane."

• Like 1

Soto8969    2,014
14 minutes ago, Battal said:

(So does this mean Lipton gets killed off for role revealing?)

(Well, anyone that at least have a little bit of brain figured out that Lipton was the killer...)

Soto8969    2,014
15 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

He found a rope lying around nearby, and quickly dashed towards it, grabbing it and dashing back towards Lipton, tying her up tightly with the rope. No one was goinhg to hurt Toast on HIS watch.

(Controlling much?)

Soto8969    2,014
10 minutes ago, LiptonPee said:
  Hide contents

"LiptonPee: u der?
Mister L: Ius
LiptonPee: do me a favor
Mister L: Depends, what is it?
LiptonPee: tie my character up in the rp, im about to assult toast
LiptonPee: do it fairly quickly
Mister L: Deus ex machina rope coming in a few
Mister L: Dun
LiptonPee: thanks
Mister L: yo welcum"

Spoiler

Soto8696: make someone Kill Toast

Mr.T: Oke 

Mr.T: i'll make Loptin do that.

YouKnowWho    6,560
10 minutes ago, Soto8969 said:
  Hide contents

Soto8696: make someone Kill Toast

Mr.T: Oke 

Mr.T: i'll make Loptin do that.

[false evidence

mr p doesn't work for the a team

silly]

Edited by Youknowwho
  • Like 1

Pyromailmann    2,991

Pyro was in the dining room and a thought came into mind.

"Since I left to the dining room, that means Lipton could come in and just stab me."

Pyro rushes out of the Dining room in panic a bowl of cereal in hand, it's mostly finished.

"I am so scared about knowing who the serial killer is that I'm scared of eating alone."

Pyro its in the corner of the foyer finishing to eat some cereal in a bowl

Zeklo    15,228

(I explained this already ;_; Everyone assumed what Giddy was saying was authentic information—unless I missed a part where he blatantly revealed his role—because it could have easily been that they were evil and saying nonsense. Only when Mr.P started saying that he revealed his role did I come to the conclusion that it was in fact factual evidence.)

EDIT - (And might I add Mr. P said in skype that he decided to kill Giddy on request via PM. I'm quite curious as to whether or not said person was a killer)

Edited by Zeklo

DwerBomb    6,092

54 minutes ago, Soto8969 said:

(Well, anyone that at least have a little bit of brain figured out that Lipton was the killer...)

"Guys I don't think Lipton is the SK I mean we've got no clues to say that

Dwer observes the scene with his mouth open in shock 

• Like 1

LiptonPee    8,596

She let out a high-pitched laugh from her spot on the ground, squirming like a hairy caterpillar until she faced those standing above her. "I got to taste him, too. I was so close to making fugu of that prickly blabber mouth." She glanced at Ryan. "I bet you'd taste similar," she panted.

Lipton's spider legs tried fruitlessly to scratch and cling to the ropes around her as she spoke. She suddenly seemed smaller, and she let out a frustrated yelp.

YouKnowWho    6,560

Toast found it kind of weird that's Lipton was more interested in eating the poisonous sea cactus than eating the actual piece of food. Oh well, he wasn't complaining. Instead he was laying on the floor stiff as a board with leaky tears staining the expensive carpets.

• Like 1

Pyromailmann    2,991

Pyro listens to Lipton and with a finished bowl of cereal, drinks the remining milk in the bowl and is now huddled into the corner in a panic, as the whistle is sounding out a low but terrified noise and the bell is shaking.

Pyro finishes the milk from the bowl. And is still shaking in the corner, afraid to move out of it.

DragonMage156    23,661
4 hours ago, WaddleDee said:

"wait...if the s-serial killer wasn't mage...

"I was never the serial killer! I was the mafia assassin!" she shouted out. Though no one could hear her.

(But seriously guys, do you ever check the front page anymore?)

Chris1448    12,699

"It would make for a great comic." "Mobb, help Zek. I'll be right back." Chris said, walking over to the tied up spoder, kneeling down to their level. "You're sick, Lipton. I don't know what happened to the real Lipton, but I'm going to enjoy seeing you lynched." Chris said, turning to leave the room.

LiptonPee    8,596

"See you in hell," she murmured, staying still as he walked away.

"I can't wait for my degrading personalized lynch," she said, staring at the floor as she lied on her side.