Oxygen Not Included Discussion!

• Developer
5 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

How have I not seen this thread yet? 0_0

I'm just gonna say, out of the teasers we've seen, they are obviously in a space station of some sort.

If I did play this game with someone, I'm gonna be shouting in the voice chat "SPACE!" all the time XD

DAD, I'M IN SPACE!!!

Son, now we can be a family again!

2 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

If I did play this game with someone, I'm gonna be shouting in the voice chat "SPACE!" all the time XD

I can't wait to play this game, to then suggest when is multiplayer getting added.

43 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

... Am I the only one who first read the title as "Oxen Not Included"?

It's a nice title, too. Oxen suck, with their weird behaviour and dark powers of instant mitosis of all cells at the same time.

5 hours ago, MenaAthena said:

... Am I the only one who first read the title as "Oxen Not Included"?

5 hours ago, Maslak said:

It's a nice title, too. Oxen suck, with their weird behaviour and dark powers of instant mitosis of all cells at the same time.

Pfft, I'm an Ox... my zodiac is atleast.

2 hours ago, Bebbit said:

how many people made portal 2 references so far? :^)

Hehe :D

On 6/11/2016 at 10:30 PM, FreyaMaluk said:

I'm definitely curious about this... It's obviously some out of space concept, but the focus could be colonizing alien planets and expanding your Empire... OMG I'd just sounded like Imperialists in the 19th and 20th century... 

It could be like mankind totally killed all resources on Earth and now you need to invade other planets to survive.

The asphyxia is also real thing it seems... Pretty obvious by the position of the hands in the picture. 

Will see.

I was kinda right!! 

I'm just hoping that this doesn't get overshadowed by Don't Starve like Invisible, Inc. was. All those youtube videos and streams where people were commenting 'don't starve this and don't starve that' almost every other comment. I'm really glad to see Klei expanding their horizons, but I fear that the Don't Starve fans are becoming a bit too ravenous for just one game.

Makes me almost wish that Don't Starve wasn't as popular so that people wouldn't be so quick to shoehorn Klei Entertainment with Don't Starve.

Archived