Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

I live in the San Francisco, California. My name is William Carter. My age doesn't matter. I believe in taking care of myself.I work as a stage magician.I used to work in circus but left this job after train incident.I work with help of my beatiful assistant Charlie.She helps me with my magic tricks and is generally a very great person.I became famous by my tricks with magic creatures i summon.They look like real, but in reality aren't harmful. There is an idea of a William Carter. Some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me. Only an entity. Something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours, and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.

based.gif

• Like 6
  • Haha 3
  • Wavey 6

30 minutes ago, Lizardhiney said:

Does anyone still have the original image for this? This one's funny too, don't get me wrong

I don't mean this one: though it could be used as a good template

In full honesty I don't want to start anything but I did at least want to mention the original art was taken down and removed for a reason.
Ideally I don't think bringing it back would be the smartest choice!

With that said, here's a golden classic.
image0.png

• Like 10
  • Haha 4
  • Wavey 1
  • Potato Cup 1