Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

There’s a difference between Meme’ifying someone’s art- and Straight up copy & pasting it.

25408B5F-58F9-4D69-BF35-A7C43B1E167B.thumb.jpeg.34eedc6fc4f3d2b38405b9640b4972e8.jpeg

(in the odd case that you do not wish to forever have this photo Meme-ified, please do inform me & I will remove it- but until then.. yes that’s a pet grass gecko, yes that’s a cool grass gecko beard he done grew out and yes that’s Grass Gecko Winona running for her life from a phase 2 Eye of Terror.)

nah its alright, i mean you cant go wrong whit more lizards

• Shopcat 1

5 minutes ago, _Wendy_carter_ said:

I’m not A R T I S T so um…. imgflip it is ok?

You don't have to be an Artist to make better memes, there's plenty you can do out there even just with Image flip, such as

Spoiler

5lh5og.jpg.d0c6f85a988e03d3e66654c80ac1adc8.jpg

but using the same 4 images multiple times in a thread gets old real fast, and to be fair, that Deltarune meme is abhorrently low quality and off topic.

I'm not saying you can't post, but tone it down.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

@_Wendy_carter_ - This thread is for Don't Starve memes. Posters are expected to generally only post DS related memes that they made. If you don't understand how it works, there are 800 pages for you to go back through of examples. 

Please do not spam the thread with a bunch of off-topic, irrelevant images or off-topic questions. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 8
  • Wavey 1
  • Big Ups 1
  • Potato Cup 5

4 minutes ago, JoeW said:

@_Wendy_carter_ - This thread is for Don't Starve memes. Posters are expected to generally only post DS related memes that they made. If you don't understand how it works, there are 800 pages for you to go back through of examples. 

Please do not spam the thread with a bunch of off-topic, irrelevant images or off-topic questions. 

ok. noted, I will do that from now on

2 hours ago, Dr.Medic said:

im sourpised no one used this part of the new video at all, or at least i think no one used it, and for that here you go

image.thumb.png.300f9128b87545004b88f6817e8afeb8.png

Nice template you got there.

1997321385_WortoxLittlecaesars.thumb.png.8bbfb33f4ff68d5f2523d8de2590f3ce.png

Spoiler

Might use the image i made as a pfp 

• Like 4
  • Haha 12
  • Hunger 4
  • GL Happy 1

20 hours ago, CodexCorporis said:

if you really want to draw your own memes then learn to draw. the stuff you steal from people took them countless years of practice to get to that level. you're not even posting memes, just regular fanart

i didnt learn how to draw and i think im going pretty good with my only 3 haha's in every meme with my cursed sans - dont starve character amalgamations

like sansda

or wilsans

or sanswell 

or sans of terror (yeah im making it yr'oue welcome)

Edited by HellHeater