Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

6 hours ago, Pine G said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Next time you post somebody else's art, please don't forget to credit it. This was made by Nightshadow154.

Unless I'm mistaken and you're the original artist, sorry for the error.

That was sone ones art here? I just found it on the internet and Abby whanted me to post it… but I can credit him…

• Shopcat 1

4 hours ago, Wendy_gaming_12 said:

That was sone ones art here? I just found it on the internet and Abby whanted me to post it… but I can credit him…

you're not allowed to post anyone's art that isn't your own unless you have express reposting permission, regardless of whether they're on the forums or not.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, CodexCorporis said:

you're not allowed to post anyone's art that isn't your own unless you have express reposting permission, regardless of whether they're on the forums or not.

Oh well I don’t have a devinart account so ima just delete it and we pretend like this never happened 

1 hour ago, CodexCorporis said:

Pretty sure I’ve posted other people’s art before in my memes and have absolutely no idea who the original artist was, but as long as it’s been Meme-Ified enough and isn’t just a repasting of someone else’s image- then it should be fine.

Like this one I posted sometime back ago about having to wait between game content updates, I haven’t got a clue who drew that photo of Wilson, but I didn’t just copy and paste the full photo either- it’s been forever meme-ified.

3325219E-A8BA-49FA-84CA-D49B239A1A5A.jpeg.a211beecd34abe26dbea37127bb89119.jpeg

(And I’m not about to scour the entire Internet to track down an images original artist either..)

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Pretty sure I’ve posted other people’s art before in my memes and have absolutely no idea who the original artist was, but as long as it’s been Meme-Ified enough and isn’t just a repasting of someone else’s image- then it should be fine.

Like this one I posted sometime back ago about having to wait between game content updates, I haven’t got a clue who drew that photo of Wilson, but I didn’t just copy and paste the full photo either- it’s been forever meme-ified.

3325219E-A8BA-49FA-84CA-D49B239A1A5A.jpeg.a211beecd34abe26dbea37127bb89119.jpeg

(And I’m not about to scour the entire Internet to track down an images original artist either..)

Ok

9 hours ago, minespatch said:

311283409_Charlieicecreamservice.thumb.png.9656729a9fda9ccdda1301bbe704e190.png

Did you draw this after seeing my image or is it one of your million's of images that you just have laying around on your pc?

Also heres a quote from an incorrect quote generator:

Wx-78: I just learned a way to get stuff on the cheap. Steal it!

• Haha 3