Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

7 minutes ago, Just-guy said:

If you didn't make it at best you could credit who made it, in this case jellazticious on Tumblr, but if you don't know neither then just don't post them.

:/ 

7 minutes ago, Just-guy said:

Add your own image here chaseing max well 

579DED99-5B0D-46FD-BFCC-F20987252F47.jpeg

Edited by _Wendy_carter_

56 minutes ago, _Wendy_carter_ said:

What about the other peeps who post memes? did they make them?

there is a difference between using like free to use things, and things someone actualy made, like you can use meme templates thing because thats kind of free and kind of stock image at this point, i mean kind of this one

Meme Templates - Imgflipand change like the face to something dont starve like thing, and in the white what you dont like and what you like, that easy,

but if you just post art by someone else you dit not made and then meme it, then thats not nice, like this one

unknown.png?width=1045&height=610
i made this one and so of course im allowed to just post it, after all i made this and its alsol meme like on its own alredy so thats whats good

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Just-guy said:

Yes they did, also you aren't even reposting memes, you're reposting art from other people.

So your saying everyone who posted a meme here made it themselves?… how do stuff that require A R T I S T S K I L Z? all I get to Make stuff like this is with Imgflip and images from shows or games :/

DFDDB72E-FBD2-4120-9F57-E2CD7AC87363.jpeg

A0094DA0-560D-480A-BE2B-0D13807CBF45.jpeg

6 minutes ago, _Wendy_carter_ said:

So your saying everyone who posted a meme here made it themselves?… how do stuff that require A R T I S T S K I L Z? all I get to Make stuff like this is with Imgflip and images from shows or games :/

if you really want to draw your own memes then learn to draw. the stuff you steal from people took them countless years of practice to get to that level. you're not even posting memes, just regular fanart

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, CodexCorporis said:

if you really want to draw your own memes then learn to draw. the stuff you steal from people took them countless years of practice to get to that level. you're not even posting memes, just regular fanart

Ok ok I get it k?… no need to harass me on it, besides this is the only thread that has memes anyways…

54 minutes ago, Dr.Medic said:

there is a difference between using like free to use things, and things someone actualy made, like you can use meme templates thing because thats kind of free and kind of stock image at this point, i mean kind of this one

Meme Templates - Imgflipand change like the face to something dont starve like thing, and in the white what you dont like and what you like, that easy,

but if you just post art by someone else you dit not made and then meme it, then thats not nice, like this one

unknown.png?width=1045&height=610
i made this one and so of course im allowed to just post it, after all i made this and its alsol meme like on its own alredy so thats whats good

There’s a difference between Meme’ifying someone’s art- and Straight up copy & pasting it.

25408B5F-58F9-4D69-BF35-A7C43B1E167B.thumb.jpeg.34eedc6fc4f3d2b38405b9640b4972e8.jpeg

(in the odd case that you do not wish to forever have this photo Meme-ified, please do inform me & I will remove it- but until then.. yes that’s a pet grass gecko, yes that’s a cool grass gecko beard he done grew out and yes that’s Grass Gecko Winona running for her life from a phase 2 Eye of Terror.)

• Haha 3