Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

Recommended Posts

zVince    2543
4 minutes ago, Yukanur said:

i already made this one

I didn't see it. After reading the changes made to he. It was the first meme that came to my mind. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Canis    11993
5 minutes ago, zVince said:

I didn't see it. After reading the changes made to he. It was the first meme that came to my mind. 

Literally one page ago:

ME.png

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
d4_H_    282
37 minutes ago, Canis said:

Fr though, 2 chops as a Werebeaver is all it takes to knock down one tree, when under the effects of the honey seasoning. This legit boosted Woodie's viability by a lot.

ok, but maxwell can chop more trees at the same time, the Werebeaver consume to much sanity and it his not really strong for late game, and in early-game is not to much cheap become the Werebeaver for the sanity, ok you can plant pinecone to restore the sanity , but wormwood also has this mechanic, and this is not the only wormwood perk.

The only unique perk is the boost for the friendship with the pigs or the bunnymen, but thay can also chop trees, so woodie has no problem with wood in mid/end game, also because there are wood farms (like using the bearger).

I really like to can become a monster but it's not very usefull, so I prefer some other characters, I hope in a great refresh for him.

anyway this is a meme forum, so don't talk about this problem, there are a lot of thread dedicated to woodie's discussion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Canis    11993
15 minutes ago, d4_H_ said:

ok, but maxwell can chop more trees at the same time, the Werebeaver consume to much sanity and it his not really strong for late game, and in early-game is not to much cheap become the Werebeaver for the sanity, ok you can plant pinecone to restore the sanity , but wormwood also has this mechanic, and this is not the only wormwood perk.

The only unique perk is the boost for the friendship with the pigs or the bunnymen, but thay can also chop trees, so woodie has no problem with wood in mid/end game, also because there are wood farms (like using the bearger).

I really like to can become a monster but it's not very usefull, so I prefer some other characters, I hope in a great refresh for him.

anyway this is a meme forum, so don't talk about this problem, there are a lot of thread dedicated to woodie's discussion.

*clicks tongue*

Two. Chops.

 

Also this sudden argument feels uncalled for. Us Woodie mains know our character sucks, but for Christ sake, allow us to cherish the bone that was finally thrown at us (even if it wasn't thrown specifically to us.)

 

Also,

TWO CHOPS.

This alone makes Woodie more efficient than Maxwell when paired with Warly. Mostly because Maxwell's shadows don't get any effect from the seasoning.

Anyways, back to memes.

Edited by Canis
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shpee    586
2 hours ago, Canis said:

*clicks tongue*

Two. Chops.

 

Also this sudden argument feels uncalled for. Us Woodie mains know our character sucks, but for Christ sake, allow us to cherish the bone that was finally thrown at us (even if it wasn't thrown specifically to us.)

 

Also,

TWO CHOPS.

This alone makes Woodie more efficient than Maxwell when paired with Warly. Mostly because Maxwell's shadows don't get any effect from the seasoning.

Anyways, back to memes.

glassaxeexists.stillbad also maxwell gets automatic shoveling, also woodie has to fight off shadow creatures eventually drastically hindering mass production, has to eat some logs to maintain beaver, has to wait to not turn back into regular bad woodie, and woodie is specialized to farming wood while maxwell can read books to instantly recreate forests, all and all, no.

Edited by Shpee
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ADM    4039
19 minutes ago, Shpee said:

glassaxeexists.stillbad also maxwell gets automatic shoveling, also woodie has to fight off shadow creatures eventually drastically hindering mass production, has to eat some logs to maintain beaver, has to wait to not turn back into regular bad woodie, and woodie is specialized to farming wood while maxwell can read books to instantly recreate forests, all and all, no.

Maxwell vs Woodie, is this the infinitree war ?

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shpee    586
Just now, Canis said:

*clicks tongue*

t w o  c h o p s.

 

Also make sure none of your friends are spies before boasting ;)

image.png.4a63d94c5d15d0a0ce94fb3b440cb0e3.png

don't forget the stuuuuuuumps, and the loggers for that extra bit of efficiency, and pretty much everything else maxwell still has going for him

Edited by Shpee
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Canis    11993
 
1 minute ago, Shpee said:

don't forget the stuuuuuuumps

That's what human Woodie is for, or if you're lazy, stop and gnaw them up.

 

*cough*

B a c k  t o  m e m e s

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shpee    586
Just now, Canis said:

That's what human Woodie is for, or if you're lazy, stop and gnaw them up.

 

*cough*

B a c k  t o  m e m e s

thatswhatshadowminionsarefor, or if you are lazy, let the bearger do it for you, now yes lets leave this for somewhere that is not here

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now