Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

Spoiler

Gnaw, aw man!

So we back in the Gorge got our hoe swingin' from side to side. Side, side to side.

This task a grueling one, hope to cook some meatballs tonight-night-night. Meatballs tonight.

Heads up, you hear a sound turn around and look up.

Total shock fills your body.

Oh no it's you again, I can never forget those teeth, teeth, teeth. Teeth, teeth, teeth.

'Cause baby tonight! The Gnaw's tryin' to turn us into merms again.

'Cause baby tonight! You grab your pot, axe and bolt again.

And stir, stir untill it's done, done. Untill the steam comes up from the bowl.

'Cause baby tonight! The Gnaw's tryin' to turn us into merms again.

• Like 3
  • Haha 9

9 hours ago, Szczuku said:
  Hide contents

Gnaw, aw man!

So we back in the Gorge got our hoe swingin' from side to side. Side, side to side.

This task a grueling one, hope to cook some meatballs tonight-night-night. Meatballs tonight.

Heads up, you hear a sound turn around and look up.

Total shock fills your body.

Oh no it's you again, I can never forget those teeth, teeth, teeth. Teeth, teeth, teeth.

'Cause baby tonight! The Gnaw's tryin' to turn us into merms again.

'Cause baby tonight! You grab your pot, axe and bolt again.

And stir, stir untill it's done, done. Untill the steam comes up from the bowl.

'Cause baby tonight! The Gnaw's tryin' to turn us into merms again.

It doesn't rhyme and Im disgruntled.

Also whoever doesn't know what this is based off of is an uncultured s w I n e

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, MrNaxeros said:

Me be like:

oeOVdez.png

Hide contents

For those who don't know, Team Fortress 2 has massive exploit that lets you unbox unusuals (rarest and most expensive items in the game) every time from specific crates.

off topic but to go into detail on what OP is referencing:

Spoiler

To go into more detail in this, due to a coding error, if you open a specific tf2 crate with a key (that's like 3 bucks) there is a 100% chance to get an unusual item, which previously costed anywhere from 20+ bucks to 100+ bucks.

Because of this, TF2's entire economy got screwed over, and unusuals cost 3 bucks now. I'm pretty sure this just sunk TF2 as a game, because most of it's community is centered around this economy, which is super sad because TF2 was an important part of my childhood.

Ive also heard that Valve flat-out disabled selling items on the steam market for now, and also disabled a TF2 player's ability to open crates.

As much as people like to say this, and as much as TF2 has pushed through over its TWELVE YEAR lifespan, an economy collapse like this is definitely something that can end TF2.

back on topic:

8 hours ago, Yukanur said:

Starvecraft
minecraft.thumb.png.c258a40b3bdfce31c82b97127bfc5de3.png

How the hell did you manage to fit so many cursed images into one image

Edited by Canis
  • Like 4

Spoiler
12 minutes ago, Canis said:

To go into more detail in this, due to a coding error, if you open a specific tf2 crate with a key (that's like 3 bucks) there is a 100% chance to get an unusual item, which previously costed anywhere from 20+ bucks to 100+ bucks.

Because of this, TF2's entire economy got screwed over, and unusuals cost 3 bucks now. I'm pretty sure this just sunk TF2 as a game, because most of it's community is centered around this economy, which is super sad because TF2 was an important part of my childhood.

Ive also heard that Valve flat-out disabled selling items on the steam market for now, and also disabled a TF2 player's ability to open crates.

As much as people like to say this, and as much as TF2 has pushed through over its TWELVE YEAR lifespan, an economy collapse like this is definitely something that can end TF2.

I'm not a TF2 fan, but I know quite a few TF2 fans. Trust me, it'll be fine.

• Like 2