Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

Otto lunged at the owl. "Go for the eyes!" However, Otto's small size limits his abilities. He scratched and bit as much as he could and climbed all over his body to prevent being grabbed or hurt but the large creature. He bites the creature hard on one the side of his neck before digging his small claws into the top of the creatures head.

I have to help Angelle! Otto thought and jumped off the creature and off the side of the boat where Angelle fell.

(Is Angelle's name pronounced Angel? Cos that's what I usually say when typing her name).

Edited by DragonMage156

Despite being babe-ruthed by Famen and threatened by the rest of the group, the roughed up Owl seemingly ignored them, only shaking off some ruffled feathers. It flew over to crab, and wrapped all 8 of its wings around it, staring directly down at it.

Silven wasn't sure what was going on..Was everyone the angry or was this some kind of group thing that they did.. He didn't have Markless Trevor to help him figure it out so instead he decided that the easiest way to figure this out was to see who was angry..By hugging each of the occupants of the object that he could find quickly to see who lashes out. It was the perfect plan.

• Like 4

(Oh I forgot to reply to @Mezukie's character :p I'll put it in a spoiler so it doesn't interfere too much with the RP)

Spoiler
11 hours ago, Mezukie said:

Silven was pushed back a bit. Though he didn't know what that was he assumed it was some kind of greeting. So he put his hand on the Markless creatures face and replicated it.

"Gah!" Otto slapped at Silven's hand. "Do you mind! I'd appreciate it if you could keep your paws to yourself"

(And now back to the present)

Cinis flew down to see what the commotion was all about. "Good day. Is there something wrong?" he asked nobody in perticular.

--

"Umm... okay then, I suppose..." she didn't know who Jakob was, but presumably it was another human. 

Edited by RyanandLink

Wheke grabs that as well, it looked... Odd... Maybe useful. 

Wheke climbs onto deck and sits beside the writhing Jaw. Wheke combines the jellyfish, petals and shells to make a blue mixture. "Um... Hold his mouth open for me?... I don't want to accidentally lose my hand..."

Gilda looks jaw. "Yeah... Okay..." Gilda holds Jaw's jaw open. She'd hate for these gnashers to bite down on her...

Wheke pours the concoction down Jaw's throat and Gilda moves her hands away. 

• Like 1

The air becomes heavy as the sun is blocked out quickly, and completely, by a thick blanket of storm clouds. The water becomes dark, and overhead flocks of sea birds can be seen following the storm, oddly. They group together like a wind of silver and separate around a large area of the sky, making a circle formation. In that circle, pairs of long, sickly yellow legs begin to part the clouds as a giant bird descends from the heavens, letting no light in despite its colossal size. It absorbs the lightning like a static touch, ignoring the bright flashing as it bares down on the ship, opening its three sets of talons. Through the fog, only its swaying maw can be seen, waves of sea water crashing inside. Looking down its throat, the churning waves seem to stretch for almost a mile. Its talons glint, revealing themselves over the horizon as well. Large white wings catch the air, slowing it to a hover as it positions itself to attack. It looks like.. a pelican? The surrounding flocks of small scavengers seem like dust compared to the leviathan of the sky, and give the impression that it is there to feed.

(hi)  

• Like 10

(screaming)

Meritursas looks up, and sees the collosal monstrosity bearing down on them hungrily.

It was defenitely time to leave.

He picks up the ship in his teeth and starts to swim away as fast as possible.

"Thank goodness you're alright" as he saw Angelle swim towards him "I don't know what Famen would do if you were... well y'know, killed" Otto and Angelle swam back to the boat. Otto grabbed onto the sides but couldn't climb up. "Hello! Famen! Anyone! Get us out of here!" Then the boat was picked up out of the water. "AAAAAHHHHH!!" Then Otto saw the giant pelican in the skies, ready to dive down on them. "Uh oh... Angelle, look out!!" Otto tried to swim away while staying in Angelle's line of site but Otto would feel safer under the water.