Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

Crab appeared next to Noctimus, and started taunting the wittle baby by poking it. Why couldn't he? Overprotective fire mommy was busy cowering just like her baby, and even if she did grow her spine back, what was she going to do, set the whole boat on fire? Oh wait, hang on. Crab summoned a small amount of gasoline, and rubbed the floor around him with it. There we are. Now if she does try to set him on fire, she'll burn the whole boat down, too. And even if she tried beating him to a pulp, Gyx could rush in and save him. Yeah, Gyx. He was the one person he could trust. Except for trusting Noctimus to be a complete baby. Again, Crab would laugh if he could.

(Geez slow down. Gotta back track a little)

After the (first) harpoon stabbed the Tursai, Otto began to feel bad... really bad. As the tursai shrieked in pain, it made him have a flashback from his past. Otto was not fond of his childhood memories and forced himself to lock them away but the pained cries of the tursai brought them back. "Ugh" he clutched his head with both hands "Please... make it stop!" He was not talking about the screaming but rather the memories the overtook his mind like a pirate and and a chest of gold (but the other don't know that). Then the chaos around him started. Gyx throwing another harpoon, a little girl crying in fear, it was almost too much.

Then... someone bumped into his back, almost making him fall into the water (on the railing, remember?). When he turned, he saw Wiffleball... and the crab bullying Noctimus. Otto was furious. He jumped off the railing, ran towards the crab and tackled him. Otto had no intention of eating him but he held him down like he was a savage dog. "Y'know" Otto said to the crab "knocking down sand castles is one thing, but bullying someone that has no one to protect them... ooh, now that's low. I would eat you but I don't think cold-hearted crabs go down as well as normal ones do. If I find you do anything like that again, I'll tear your legs off and poke you with them and see how you like it." Otto continued to hold the crab down, worried that what he just said went straight over the crabs head. Afterall... crabs can be pretty stupid and stubborn at times.

(I was gonna do something completely different but them WabbleDee had to make his character bumb into me and change the outcome of Otto's situation. Oh well, atleast I was able to help more this way).

Edited by DragonMage156

"Hey don't talk to me like that! Your crab was the one in the wrong here!" Otto shouted back, no signs of backing down, "He was poking this poor shadow puppy and laughing like some sick pr*ck! I'm not some coward who's gonna sit back and stand for that! This poor pup is scared enough as it is, even of me but I have the common decency to give him some space, unlike that bully right there you hold in your hands! My parents brought me up right and although I act like a pr*ck myself sometimes, I am able to somewhat redeem myself. And what about you huh? Throwing a harpoon as that... tursai, I think they're called? I immediately regretted my words and felt bad for it. Then you grab another one? Like... What in the hell is wrong with you?! You and your crab friend are seriously..." Otto stopped and breathed "(sigh) Look I don't wanna go too overboard (no pun intended) but seriously, why don't you watch what your crab friend is doing more than seeing me as the enemy?"

Gyx started rubbing the totally definetly for-real shaking Crab. "Gh Cghmghn! Hgh's jghst gh Crghb! Hgh dghsnt knghw ghny bghtrgh!" Gyx turned to the Tursai. "Ngh tght, yghm srghy ghbrght. Ygh rghctrd tghr qyghcklgh. Nght ghll trghsgh rgh ghd lghk rgh frghnd Mrghytrghsrsghs."

Edited by wxps350

Otto couldn't quite understand the second bit but the first bit was quite clear, kinda. "I think that crab is smarter than he looks" Otto crossed his arms and turned away "It's always the cute ones that end up being the most dangerous". Not that Otto thinks crabs are cute but the very least, you'd think they'd be harmless.

Dragon, satisfied that all the shooty hurty anchor things were gone, went back to her spot and curled up.

~~~~~

Now that there was less screaming and hissing, Kate looked up to see the new small animal, she didn't know what it was, pouncing on the crab while Noctimus cried and then the mean fish man came and held the evil crab protectively. She got up and stormed over to where they were. "He's right!" she looked at Gyx angrily, taking the new animal and Noctimus' side. "That crab is ALWAYS picking on and hurting Noctimus! It's EEEEEVIIIL!

"Speaking of hurting Noctimus, you never apologized for kicking him!" She crossed her arms. "You hurt him badly!"

• Like 3

"Wght?" Gyx raised an eyebrow. "Ygh dghnt rghmghmbrgh dghng thght..." Gyx drew a blank.

"Bght thghts nght thgh cghs! Crghb ghs nght ghvl! Hghs jghst gh crghb! Sgh whght ghf hgh ghts gh lghtl trghtrghyghl wghth thght... Thghng... Crghb wghld nghvrgh hrght rnybghdy!" Gyx wasn't sure exactly what the heck Noctimus was.

Crab looked Mena straight in the eye. It stuck it's tongue out at her, while pulling down an eyelid. 

11 minutes ago, wxps350 said:

Crab looked Mena straight in the eye.

(bleh)

Famen went below deck to get some quiet. He decided to test if the thing of scale was working yet or not to get Trevor back to normal. He attached the crank to the table and started turning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Angelle picked up Crab and walked around with him.

Edited by Chris1488

Gyx accidentally set down Crab as he gestured while arguing with Mena. Crab flailed around helplessly as Angelle picked him up and walked off with him. How could his master forsake him like this?!

46 minutes ago, wxps350 said:

"What?" Gyx raised an eyebrow. "I don't remember doing that..." Gyx drew a blank.

"But that's not the case! Crab is not evil! He's just a crab! So what if he gets in little trghtrghyghl with that... thing... Crab would never hurt anybody!" Gyx wasn't sure exactly what the heck Noctimus was.

Crab looked Kate straight in the eye. It stuck it's tongue out at her, while pulling down an eyelid. 

(Translated most of it.)

"You did! I saw you! You were going back to the boat after we got Wiffleball's soul back into him and you kicked Noctimus into a pile of sand really hard! And that crab is evil!" Kate insisted. "He picks on Noctimus on purpose, and every time he dies he comes back just to do it again!"

1 hour ago, wxps350 said:

Crab looked Mena straight in the eye.

40 minutes ago, wxps350 said:

Gyx accidentally set down Crab as he gestured while arguing with Mena.

(How do you keep getting that wrong? It's Kate, not Mena)

Otto looked at Kate when she mentioned Gyx had kicked Noctimus. Then he looked back at Gyx "See? Right there is your problem! You and your "crab friend" have no respect for anyone else! The least you could do is apologize for that AND the way your pet have been acting. Even Angelle has more respect than that"

Silven thought it was a great time to walk up to the Markless creature with fur and stare at it (Otto). " What an interesting creature you are!" he said as he got into the Markless creatures personal space that he doesn't know about.

"Ghngll hghs rghspghct bghcz sghs gh ghd dghg. Crghb ghs gh wghld crgh--" Gyx saw Angelle pick up Crab, who was getting all snappy-snappy. He turned back to Kate and Otto.

"Lghk. Ygh gt ght. Yghm gh mghnstr. Bght hghw cghm YGHM ghtng sgh mghch hght?! Mrghtrghsrs, thgh thghng ygh trghst ghll rgh lghvs wghth, trghd tgh YGHT ghs! Ygh wghs ghnly trghyng tgh hglp wfhflbrgh, ygh hghd ngh ghdgh hghs sghl whhs ghvl!" Gyx walked over to Angelle to retrieve Crab.

Syndir stopped his aimlessly panicking and sat down with his chin on the guardrail. The crew were scary. He took this time to access his standings with them, and began mumbling,

"Captain... too eager for people to join... might intend to eat the crew... the putrid... thing... seemingly praises one other than her greatness... could cause conflict... giant sea monster... the first one... shows dissatisfaction... the second... a child... size however... plant lady... likes coffee... obviously friend... fluffy wing... thing... friendly... gullible... I still feel bad... shiny dragon... likes gold... hugs... also scary... but does hug... shark person... intelligence questionable... perhaps unstable... should be wary... octopus person... uh... is an octopus... merm... ... ...shadow puppy... friend of her greatness... but... shadows... rabbit plushy... also friend... alive? ...a wildcard... her greatness... obviously ally... unmatchable power... accidental joke... matches light on fire... ha... er... uh... inexperienced... emotional... metal man... in debt... it was just one mirror... fire dragoo—dragon... frightening... has a soft side? ...debatable... Minni put us on bad terms... scares her greatness... otter... destroyer of crab castle..."

Edited by Zeklo
Noth'n to see here. Move along.
  • Like 3