Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

Alright Syndir was pretty sure he had worked things ou—wait when did that owl get there? It hadn't always been there... had it? He swung back around and began mumbling again, 

"Putrid thing... and... hold on is that... oh no... that same crab... the castles... his connection with the depth worshiper... could it be it is the depth god? ...oh no... and I had knelt... it was all for good fun... oh dear... unforgivable... putrid... friend of owl... spoke before diving... friend of putrid... means friend of crab!?!? ...friend of crab—er depth god... means potential rival... owl... servant to crab? or... god of the skys!?! ...come to speak treaty terms...?"

Syndir begun slowly banging his head against the guardrail.

"Too many possibilities..."

• Like 4

The Owl stabbed it's beak into the deck, blowing holes in the ship. Once it created a large enough hole, it hopped below deck, and screeched at Angelle. It's eyes turned red, and it spread out all 8 of it's wings, making it look much larger.

Edited by wxps350

1 minute ago, wxps350 said:

The Crab stabbed it's beak into the deck, blowing holes in the ship. Once it created a large enough hole, it hopped below deck, and screeched at Angelle. It's eyes turned red, and it spread out all 8 of it's wings, making it look much larger.

uh

Famen had a f*cking heart attack. When did an owl get here!? And why does this world hate his boat so much? He took some boards out of a barrel and started fixing the holes in his ship. "Wheke, I gotta fix the ship, can you get whatever Jaw needs?" He called from below deck.

~~~~~~~~~~

Angelle just seemed confused. The owl wasn't gonna eat Crab? She walked above deck and poked Crab to get his attention and sort of pointed at the owl with her snout.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Battal said:

(psst, Dwer, they're already at the reef)

(Just say it's one of Jaw's hallucinations.  :P)

(I know, the page didn't show up the last few replies and only did after I sent the post)

Wheke salutes and drops into the water. Blue jellyfish, blue jellyfish, bluuuue jellyfish... They might be trying to hide from the coming storm... Wheke swims around the reef, checking among rocks. *Wheke comes to the surface with a vibrant blue blob in their hand. "GOT ONE AHAHHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH IT STINGS!!!"

• Like 2

(Otto can take a joke, it just happens that crab's "joke" was just a bad one :/ )

Otto also covered his ears when the creature was being summoned. Once it was over, he heard Gyx command it to protect crab. He ran over to him "So you can speak english" Gyx ignored him and dived into the ocean. Then he saw the owl thing chase Angelle and blow a hole in the deck. "Hey!" Once he retrieved the crab from Angelle, he went back on deck and watched over him again. He ran over to the hole and saw that Angelle was ok. Geez, what's so great about this one crab anyway? Otto thought, if I was gonna protect any of these crabs, it'd be the king crab. Then he saw the owl dive for Angelle again. "Hey, leave her alone you overgrown seagull!" Otto shouted at the creature "Why don't you fight me instead?!"

Edited by DragonMage156

Angelle cried as she flew through the air and landed in the water. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Famen? appeared in a blur in front of the owl as his dog flew into the water. The red in his eyes turned pitch black. He gripped the owl by the neck with a devious smile. "P̴̧̛la̸͞y̵̡͜ ́n͏̶́i̴͜ḉ̶e͏̕͞ ̕nó͞͠w͘.̵̨͝.̢̢͠.Famen? said as he slammed the owl into the hull and went back under the deck. The owl now had a black stain burned around his neck where Famen? grabbed it. "Nice...scare the new crew why don't ya?" Famen muttered to himself trying to go back to work like nothing happened. Another scar burned into his left arm. 

Edited by Chris1488
  • Like 1

(Well this escalated quickly?)

Kate watched in fear as the giant owl chased the dog around the boat, and then in horrified shock as it bit down on her and threw her up into the air. Noctimus jumped out of her arms before she could do anything to stop him. "NO!!!" she screamed in horror, flames sprouting up erratically on her body once more. The captain attacked and threatened the owl before the pup  fell off and collapsed on the ground. She dashed under the owl monster, scooped up Noctimus, and ran to the other end of the boat as fast as she could. when she ran out of room to go, she turned around and focused her fearful gaze on the monster, holding Noctimus tight in both arms. Kade stood determined in front of both of them with his nightmare sword drawn to defend his sister if needed.