Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

This was getting a little complex. But hey, if Famen does this, Turner won't remember the cat or want to do an autopsy on it. She can raise her kittens in peace. "Sounds good Turner. Let's do that." Famen said, screwing around with Turner's mainframe.

Silven looked at Markless Viridis. He wasn't sure he wanted to ask what this coffee was or not but when she talked about effects then it must of been some form of chemical. He wondered if they did in fact have different chemicals then what he had back at his home land, or perhaps they were the same. He started to write down his suspicions in his journal. 

4 hours ago, CloakofCrow said:

"Not at the moment. Now, over there are some fuel canisters. I need refilled every once in a while to function properly. If there is no fuel, I can also use water but it isn't very efficient. Shall we go over personality settings now?"

Jaw's scream could be heard from the distance.

"MAKE HIM SUPER KILLING ROBOT, MAKE HIM, A EVIL ROBOT!!!"

(also psss guys, Jaw is in front of your group, Viridis Silven and Coffee etc)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Chris1488 said:

(233 pages of RP may look menacing. But it'll only take a couple hours at most. Please @DragonMage156?)

(I'm sorry but I don't really wanna sit there for hours! What's even the point if most of that stuff is now irrelevant? I'd say all I really need to read is what happened from the lagoon to the present and be told about important stuff that's happened before that. Besides, it's not like Otto can just appear on the boat they're on. It wouldn't make any sense this far into a story -_-)

(What you need to know:

Spoiler

Everyone is on an island currently and the only thing they've found on it was a manor. The ship is wrecked off the coast due to a storm and a lot of the characters took shelter in the manor. It is around morning now.

The most important thing to learn before entering is the characters. It's a hassle looking back and forth between the front page and the current one to figure out who you're talking to. Learn who everyone is first and then you're pretty much good to go. Your character doesn't know everything that happened before the current moment so why should you :P)

)

"Alrighty. If you could refuel me just in case, that would be nice. This may take a little so you probably don't wanna stick around the whole time"

Silven looked up from his journal that had held his attention, making him ignore the world around him for the moment. "Oh! Greetings-" he looked to this 'Jaw' "-Markless Jaw," he said as he put away his journal.

1 hour ago, CloakofCrow said:

(What you need to know:

Hide contents

Everyone is on an island currently and the only thing they've found on it was a manor. The ship is wrecked off the coast due to a storm and a lot of the characters took shelter in the manor. It is around morning now.

The most important thing to learn before entering is the characters. It's a hassle looking back and forth between the front page and the current one to figure out who you're talking to. Learn who everyone is first and then you're pretty much good to go. Your character doesn't know everything that happened before the current moment so why should you :P)

)

(Ex-actly *nods* but still, if Chris doesn't approve of my laziness then I don't have to join

Btw, I've read all the character bios and the map on page 1 (tbh I thought you guys were in a boat about to sail through a storm XD) I kinda slacked on the characters that were already dead/rekt XP so I know the basic stuff

Wait, is the reason you want me to read the pages is for more in-depth character backstory and development? Well sh*t -_-)

3 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

(Ex-actly *nods* but still, if Chris doesn't approve of my laziness then I don't have to join

Btw, I've read all the character bios and the map on page 1 (tbh I thought you guys were in a boat about to sail through a storm XD) I kinda slacked on the characters that were already dead/rekt XP so I know the basic stuff

Wait, is the reason you want me to read the pages is for more in-depth character backstory and development? Well sh*t -_-)

Ahaha probably. To know who's who better. My character's arent too hard to understand. X3 One's a merm Undyne with identity issues and the other is a cinnamon roll that tries to be cool.}

Also if someone could stab me a couple times so I don't have to do exams tomorrow, that would be wonderful. *Blows a kiss*}

Wheke wanders over yonder and heads over to the dragon, staring at the pouch. "Tiny Trevor......" Wheke reaches out to the pouch.

---

Meanwhile Gilda finds her shoal-mate and turns her head. What the heck was he doing?

Edited by Dara999
I CanT sAY The oTHeR woRD fOR rOOsTer
  • Like 4

Im waitin for the dragon to smack Wheke for trying to touch its shines}

Gilda was pretty sure that the plant thing didn't have wings previously... It was as if some kind of greater force had gotten hold of her attention and left a hole in her memories.

• Like 3

Kate tried to tell the sea monster her parents were gone, but she was so distressed she couldn't get the words out. She could only shake her head again.

The dragon hissed in warning as Wheke's hand neared her pouch, backing up away from the window.

• Like 1

The new Markless Jaw starred at him, and it didn't look like the rest that he'd seen. Perhaps this was a weird greeting for its kind? Silven starred back, not wanting to be rude about whatever this was suppose to be. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dara999 said:

Im waitin for the dragon to smack Wheke for trying to touch its shines}

2 hours ago, MenaAthena said:

The dragon hissed in warning as Wheke's hand neared her pouch, backing up away from the window.

(you sheep)

Meritursas realizes he is distressing the young human, though he cannot figure out why.  He stops talking.