Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

"Of course sir! Will you bring me to it so I may scan it and learn its functions? Also, I can detect this is Lord Lyle Ashby's estate, my creator. What is his whereabouts these days?" The robot organized some of the boxes full of his parts.

Wiffleball smiled in a rather unsettling way. "Don't tell me. You've grown attached to these creatures we travel with, haven't you? And yet, you still call yourself a shadow. What a pathetic, weak, sniveling thing you are."

"Tell me, runt. Do you know how long shadows live for?"

• Like 1

As Meritursas swayed dizzily, the dragon's neck moved in such a way that her head remained in relatively the same place. Her head then turned around 180 degrees to watch Wheke climb up on her back, slightly annoyed.

~~~~~~~~~

"... He said hi." Kate told the serpent.

Silven nodded. "Yes, I hopped to be able to,"  he said, though he didn't know what a shoal was he knew what nomadic was. Hopefully he pieced it together right and wasn't agreeing to something else.

"We live a long, long, time, runt. The smart ones do, at least. And not to to brag, but I am certain that I've lived far longer than any creature in this group. I've witnessed every season in this world, seen plants and animals grow and wither hundreds of times. This realm is simply a collection of patterns repeating themselves over and over. Nothing ever changes."

"But humans? They're different. They're new."  Viciousness flashed in its eyes. "And they're just oh-so-much fun to hunt."

• Like 3

"Interesting," Turner stated. Something seemed strange about the robot, like he was missing a key piece of information, "Don't mind me asking but, why did my whole memory get wiped? Surely my programming would prevent something like that from happening and only remove unimportant things that were wasting space. Did anything happen to my hard drive recently? Or did I succumb to excessive internal damage? I don't understand."

Edited by CloakofCrow

"Umm, it wouldn't happen to be a drone, would it? Yea big, floats around? It had an accident."

~~~~~~

Angelle decided to go down to the basement. She saw the cat from earlier in a cage. God, how she hated cages. She opened the cat's cage despite not liking cats alot. (I-its not that I like you or anything!)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Chris1488 said:

"Umm, it wouldn't happen to be a drone, would it? Yea big, floats around? It had an accident."

~~~~~~

Angelle decided to go down to the basement. She saw the cat from earlier in a cage. God, how she hated cages. She opened the cat's cage despite not liking cats alot. (I-its not that I like you or anything!)

(There goes the puppy love ship)

• Like 1

(Last post before Dara.)

"One of the Shards? I was not aware they had any special properties. What are you doing with...?"  Its eyes widened, but quickly settled into a glare. "Oh, I see how it is. You think I'm dumb enough to just walk right into your trap, don't you? Traitor!He shoved the rock aside, then menaced over Noctimus, tentacles fully drawn.

• Like 2