Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

Spoiler

MenaAthena ;3: It is okay if I share this twisty conversaion?
Lord Battal: I was just about to
MenaAthena ;3: I'M DOING IT FIRST
MenaAthena ;3: ALL THE LIKES WILL BE MINE
Lord Battal: Nope :3

(CURSE YOU BATTAAAAAAAAL!!! *shakes fist*

At least I got this:)

Spoiler

MenaAthena ;3: *glares daggers*
Lord Battal: You can post it too
Lord Battal: extended edition or something
Lord Battal: now with bonus confirmations
Lord Battal: here's one
Lord Battal: Three twists just happened in one conversation
Lord Battal: Y'know what else twists 3 times?
Lord Battal: pretzels
Lord Battal: pretzels confirmed
MenaAthena ;3: WHOOOOAAAA
Lord Battal: post this across the web
Lord Battal: people deserve the trooth

Kate was trying to keep herself under control. She wiped under her eyes with the back of her hand. "Focus on what?"

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Battal said:

guise if ound the trooth

Reveal hidden contents

Lord Battal: So yeah, do we pretty much know the entirety of Kate's backstory?
MenaAthena ;3: If you read the spoiler thing in her character bio, pretty much yeah, except for if she's responcible for her parent's death or not
Lord Battal: ooh
Lord Battal: the plot thickens
MenaAthena ;3: Do you want to know, or wait until it's revealed in the rp probaby?
Lord Battal: I'll wait
MenaAthena ;3: Okay then
Lord Battal: Though I'm betting it was her brother because he's secretly
Lord Battal: you ready for this
Lord Battal: maxwell
Lord Battal: plottwist af
MenaAthena ;3: mind.
MenaAthena ;3: blown.
MenaAthena ;3: *makes explosion noises with mouth*
Lord Battal: Also
Lord Battal: You said Kate's blanket looks sort of like a cape
Lord Battal: Who else wears capes?
Lord Battal: Superman.
Lord Battal: Superman is loominati confirmed
MenaAthena ;3: WHAAAAAAAAAAA
MenaAthena ;3: NO
MenaAthena ;3: WAY
Lord Battal: Most shocking twist yet
MenaAthena ;3: But you want to know the plottwistiest twist of all?
Lord Battal: Idk if my mind can handle it
MenaAthena ;3: Kate actually IS a goddess in a little girl's body!!1!11!!eleven
Lord Battal: OHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYY GOOOOOD
MenaAthena ;3: ... is it bad that I may have actually considered making that cannon a little bit?
Lord Battal: my brain can't handle all this truth

(WOW

Spoiler

image.gif

)

While walking back to the mansion, Jaw stumbles upon the snake.

The two stare at each other for a bit.

"WARF! WARF!"

"*hisssssSSSSSS*"

The snake jumps on Jaw and they wrestle around on the ground

Edited by DwerBomb
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, Mezukie said:

A place that looked like it was shelter for the creatures, or he assumed was, came into view. Silven saw another Markless creature walking it seemed towards them from the distance. Was this one the the friends? It looked weird even for the creature he saw before. Was it the human or the Tursai? Hm no it would have to be bigger. I couldn't be the same as Markless Viridis as she had explain she didn't know where her kind was. Perhaps he should greet this one? It could be the angry or happy, or the new sad. Markless Trevor did say there were over emotions then that so it might be a new one... Silven let out a sigh in frustration as he thought about the situation. Why hadn't he learned any of this? Probably because he spent to much time on his own language much less this one to focus to much on anything else. He decided to wave at the new creature, hoping it was happy and not going to attack.

(This is directed at you, @Zeklo, in case you didn't see.)

• Like 1

(I was trying to pixelate Aranea—technically still am)

Was someone—or something— waving at him? Syndir did that awkward thing were he turned around to make sure there wasn't anyone behind him. Well, they... it? was seemingly waving at him. Did they know him? He felt kind of bad. Was he not recognizing one of the crew members? Who could blame him though. Half of them were like fish and stuff.

He decided to wave back and just act like he knew what was going on.

• Like 2

Turner took the cat, "Thank you sir." He walked down the stairs and down another staircase into the basement. He put the cat into a cage and decided he would deal with it later. Famen hears more mews coming from under the bed.

Turner gets back up the stairs and walks into the dining room, "Ah, did everyone like breakfast?" He began picking up all the dishes and platters from the table. "It looks like we have some new visitors as well? I assume they are from your shipwreck?" He notices Kate in her saddened state, "What's wrong deary?" 

(GASP

KITTY HAS LITTLE KITTIES!!!

FAMEN, YOU MUST SAVE THE KITTY SO KITTY CAN SAVE LITTLE KITTIES

Also, I'm a little confused, did Turner go down stairs to the dinning room and then outside to greet Silven and then back inside to the bathroom to comfort Kate?)

Silven let out a sigh of relieve. It didn't seem angry. Or was it angry? Emotions confused him but that would mean the hug is needed in this situation. He decided to go and approach the new Markless one. "Greetings Markless one, are you of the friend of the Markless Trevor?" he asked once close enough.

Alright. So Syndir got plant-people and fish-people, but like what was this? Like, wat.

He shook his head to clear his thoughts and prepared to make a good first impression. "Greetings..."

Wait... how should he refer to this creature...?

"...Greetings! ...I am the great Syndir humble servant to the one caped in purple! This Trevor you speak of is most probably a friend of mine! Everyone wants to be my friend you see!"

This seriously sounded better in his head.
No, it really didn't...

"Shut up!" Syndir blurted out accidentally. 

Edited by Zeklo
Grammar error

Silven tilted his head to the side "Markless Syndir erm, who may you be talking to? And are you of the happy angry or most recently learned sad?" he asked. This Markless Syndir was stranger then he thought it seemed but he'd rather know it's emotion then guess sicne some of his guesses were completely wrong.

Wiffleball didn't reply to Noctimus, as he was too far gone in his thoughts. If they collected all the pieces and got to go home, then...where would he go to?  He hated to think about it, but...he wasn't even sure if he could go with them. He was a ticking time bomb, a disaster waiting to happen. Wouldn't it just be best for everyone if he stayed here?

Great, he blew it.
Nothing new.

It was taking Syndir his all to remain calm. Also what was this about markless? Was it a title? Syndir would love a really cool title, but "markless" was not quite what he had in mind.

"I was uh... speaking to the spirits of this island. I am a shaman you see, and that is what I do—speak to spirits..."

He took a long pause as he thought about how to proceed.

"...And the spirits were saying bad things about you. So being the noble person I am, I of course had to defend your honor."

Silvens eyes widened. These spirits that this Markless Syndir said bad things? Oh no, they must have knew. Unless they didn't know and just were being harsh on him. But this Markless Syndir have defended him when he had no reason to. "My thanks, you didn't have to defend me and yet you did. I am in your debt," Silven bowed, or what looked like a bow in a sense. Then he must be the happy so he followed Markless Trevors instructions and hugged Markless Syndir.

• Like 1

Gyx ate the eggshell, against risking the possibility of friggin spider eggs. Then he went to find Famen. When he found him, he asked "Sgh. Hgh Rgh Wgh Mghvghng ghf thrghs ngh bght?" He said, pointing towards the totaled boat.

Famen saw Gyx pointing in the direction of the boat. "Once we find this Lyle Ashby guy, I'll get some supplies and repair the boat. It's damn near breaking in half!" Famen turned back toward the bed. The blood stain wasn't Lyle after all. She had kittens. Famen laid down on the edge of the bed and hugged the kittens. 

Noctimus quickly scurried onto the boat, and swallowed the metal potato. Whole. He looked like an inflated balloon. To avoid choking to death, he spat it out, picked it up in his tiny little mouth, and started heading back to the mansion.

Kate did that shaky gasp thing that you do sometimes when you cry a lot. Yeah, that thing. "I don't want to go. I want to stay here." She muttered in answer to Mr. Turner's question. 

(Hey RyanandLink, does Viridis still have Kate's blanket on her?)