Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

(S'fine :3)

Kate sniffled. "I-I have my brother... After the house... burned... we were scared, so we ran away, then got lost. When we decided that it would be better to go back to town, we couldn't find our way back. We were starving and tired and dirty, then we woke up here."

~~~~~~~~~~

The dragon relaxed when Wheke's hand retracted from her pouch. She hadn't really intended to hiss, she didn't mind if the Wheke humans person had Trevor, it was just an instinctual reaction when her hand reached her pouch. Shinys are very important to a dragon. She didn't notice Teeny Tiny Trevor climbing on her neck, but so far she hadn't moved around too much.

Silven looked at the Markless Gilda, noting the Markless Jaw was sniffing him just like the other Markless one from before. "Greetings Markless Gilda! I am Silven and it is nice to meet you too,"

Kate stared at Meritursas like his face had suddenly and inexplicably been replaced with a giant pear. What did he mean 'where was her brother'? He was right there; literally standing right beside her. How could he not see him? Did he just not know that Kade was her brother? The baffled girl looked from her brother to the sea monster a couple times.

• Like 2

Meritursas can't answer because his face had suddenly and inexplicably been replaced with a giant pear.

Meritursas matches her confused stare and frantic looking.  "ah."  He realizes.  "your brother...must have very good camouflage.  I was not aware humans had this skill."

He nods respectfully (at thin air.)  "Greetings...podmate of young human."

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, CloakofCrow said:

"A sailer? What are you sailing for?" Turner is unlocked from the frame and begins walking around, observing his environment.

"Sailer? SAILER?!?? YOU INSULT MY FAMILY, METAL MAN! WE ARE SAILORS!"

• Like 4

"Talk? You must be kidding me."  Wiffleball sneered. "Runt, just because I cooperate with you, does not mean I like you. Quite the contrary, in fact."

"Now, why don't you go run along and get yourself speared on something nice and sharp? I've got important business to return to."

• Like 3

"Um... Hi." Kade waves at the giant before looking at Kate and shrugging, equally confused. She looked from her brother to Meri again, trying to see if he heard him. How could he not see him? Wiffleball, Noctimus, and Syndir saw him. Syndir even had a conversation with him! Was the sea snake trying to play a game of some kind?

"It does not concern you."

Wiffleball shook its head in disgust. "Pitiful. If this is the only reason I've been dragged out here, then I have no interest in staying."  After this, the rabbit's head flopped down, and stayed still for about ten seconds before violently jerking back upwards, wholly unchanged. It scowled at Noctimus, clearly annoyed.

"That rabbit...little piece of...ugh. Fine. I'll 'talk' with you, if it gets me out of this."

• Like 1

Wheke went around the side of the dragon and tried to climb onto its back. Tiny Trevor seemed to be having fun on the big snake, why couldn't s/he?

-------

{How do converse}

"I assume you guys will be joining this nomadic shoal?"

• Like 3