Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

Trevor looks at the sky. "Guess we got some time then."

---

Terror filled Noctimus' eyes

"w-wha? nonono! see?"

Noctimus stuck his head into the potato for thirty seconds. 

"s-see? perfectly safe! b-besides, if i killed you, wiffleball would die too!"

• Like 1

(Hurrah for hands!)

The dragon's eyes narrowed mischievously as a wicked smile spread across her snout. They wanted a ride? Oh, she'd give them a ride alright.

Turning her head forward, dragon slowly stood up on her hind legs, forcing Wheke to wrap their Trevorless arm around her neck of s/he wanted to stay on. She then let out a war-cry of a roar before spinning around and charging down the length of Meri's back as fast as her sore leg would let her.

~~~~~~~

(bottle plz)

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

(*ahem*)

Spoiler

lord_bottle.png

Meritursas sniffs the place where the small human's sibling is supposed to be.  Still, he sees nothing.  Carefully, he takes a claw and attempts to poke him.

• Like 7

Kade, not wanting to be poked by the claw that was as big as he was, backed up when it neared him, Kate's gaze following him. Her brow scrunched in thought and slight annoyance. It was obvious Meri didn't see or hear her brother, and she had no idea why. Was this part of the new powers he seemingly had? She needed to check with the people she knew could see him to make sure they still could, so she uttered a quick be right back and exited the bathroom to search for them.

Edited by MenaAthena

Wiffleball hesitated, then finally softened its glare. "Fine." It retracted its tentacles, dropping to the ground and landing safely on its feet. "I choose to trust you, runt. Do not make me regret it." Walking over to where the potato lay, it picked up the object, but struggled to hold it due to its relative weight. After a few failed attempts, it gave up, sat down, and simply hoisted the potato into its lap. From there, it began turning the strange object around to examine it.

"Tell me. How do you operate this?"

• Like 1

"Yes. Let me see it."  Wiffleball examined the open potato, then started trying to read the runes carved into it. While doing so, its movements began slowing, as the world around it began to fade away.

"Runt...what did you..."  It didn't finish its sentence, however, and instead stared blankly into the potato.

(Your time to shine, YKW.)

• Like 1

Crab walked up to the Sand-castle constructing Syndir. He looked up at the strange man, and blinked. He hoped he didn't remember how Kate had so heartlessly killed him earlier, and that he stood right before him.