Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

The robot takes about a half hour to completely reset his systems. The frame holding him up extends around his body so he is completely encapsulated by it. A plethora mechanical sounds are heard from inside as if he was being completely taken apart. Alas, the frame opens and Turner looks completely new, as if he was just built (he was cleaned). The frame rotates so Turner's back is facing Famen where all the technical things are located. "YOUR TASK READY NECESSITY ROBOT, T.R.N.R., IS READY. PLEASE TYPE YOUR NAME IN THE CONSOLE." There is a dated computer next to the frame.  

Noctimus and Wiffleball walk out of the mansion, and head quite far from it in case anything goes wrong with Noctimus' plan. Eventually they reach a suitable spot, and he drops the potato.

"i have another favor to ask. you probably won't like it..."

Edited by Youknowwho

"OИE MIИUTƎ."  Wiffleball scanned the forest around them, looking for something appropriately heavy. A medium sized rock near the beach caught his attention, and he began wedging himself under it. Once the lower half of his body was fully restrained, he looked back up at Noctimus, trying his best to steel his nerves.

"WƎLL...ЯEADY WHEИ YOU AЯE."

• Like 1

Silvens' gaze was lock with Markless Jaws'. If this was a battle it would be epic, the most amazing battle any have ever seen. The two starred at each other in such a way that only novels could fit the amazing battle right now. The very tension in the air cou- Silven blinked.

• Like 3

(Remember guys, Dara is busy with studying. We don't want to leave her with too much stuff again.)

Kate hugged Angie for comfort as she sobbed into the dog's fur. After a few moments of this, she was collected enough to try to explain to Meri. "Th-they're... They're dead. M-my mom and d-dad... They're dead." She took in a shakes breath. "The house... My home is gone..." 

• Like 1

(Alright, my last post until Dara returns.)

"OKAY." Wiffleball locked eyes with Noctimus. "AИD...IF I DOИ'T COMƎ BACK. PЯOTƎCT KATƎ FOЯ MƎ. PLƎAƧE."

He seemed to take a deep breath. "HEЯE GOƎS ИOTHIИG." Shortly afterwards, his head dropped to the ground, and he went limp entirely.

. . .

About a minute later, Wiffleball began stirring, but with a lot more fluidity in its movements than normal. Realizing it was trapped, it lifted its head to face Noctimus, and a familiar lack of empathy glinted in its eyes.

"Oh. It's you. What do you need, runt? I assure you, I have adhered to the terms of our contract perfectly."

Edited by WaddleDee
  • Like 1

(Okay, I'll just make one more post.)

(Aaaaand maybe one more.)

(Just one more post...)

Meritursas nods slowly.  "then what happened...to the rest...of your pod?  Surely...you would have...stuck with them...for protection...until exiting the larval stage."

(Our little side-story shouldn't really effect Dara, eh?)

"Ah, so we have my proper voice back. Splendid! I will serve you and only you until one of us is decommissioned. I will take no orders other than your own. Is there anything else you want to modify before I am released?"

4 hours ago, CloakofCrow said:

(Our little side-story shouldn't really effect Dara, eh?)

(It doesn't but she will have to read the whole thing so it does effect her)

(last post too)

Jaw jumps back after the new creature blinked 

His eyes quickly turn from Viridis to Silven, then he approaches the latter to smell him

Edited by DwerBomb
  • Like 1

Gyx continued fixing the boat; He noticed alot of annoying-to-fix holes, mostly made by him. He vowed to never blow holes in the ship again.

Meanwhile, Crab crawled off of Gyx's head, and back towards the water. He clacked his claws again, trying again to summon his master. 

Edited by wxps350

Thank you for waiting. I'm sorry I have some writers block and exams are killing me.}

"This is Jaw... he doesnt talk much... Not proper words anyway... I'm Gilda, nice to meet you." The merm butts in.

------

Wheke shrunk back. "But my tiny Trevor..."

Edited by Dara999
  • Like 2