Sign in to follow this  
GuyNamedChris

Wave after Wave

MenaAthena    10302

(You also might want to open the drawer you hid the kittens in too so the mama can get to them :P)

Kate scoured the whole first floor, but neither Noctimus, Wiffleball, or Syndir where anywhere to be found. Maybe they went outside? The two siblings went out the nearest exit and started aimlessly walking around to try to find them, Kate calling out their names all the while.

CloakofCrow    94

(Forgot doggy did this) The cat Angelle freed quickly ran past the dog, giving him no regard. It ran up the stairs and began clawing at the drawer her kittens were trapped in.

GuyNamedChris    13579

"It's fine, I'll be right back. The boat is right over there." Famen said, pointing the opposite direction of the manor. He turned around to retrieve the broken drone.

Zeklo    20015

Syndir looked down at the crab. IT LOOKED SO FAMILIAR. Nah, looked like any other crab.

"Feel free to make this settlement your home Mr. Crab!"

Mezukie    2831

"Me? Why I'm.." Silven thought for a moment, he didn't really have a word for it. "Called," he made some low noises that sounded like squeaking then stopped and started to make some weird chatter noises then looked at Jaws. "But that's the informal way to say it,"

• Like 3

GuyNamedChris    13579

Famen reached the manor and went upstairs. Before retrieving the drone, he noticed the cat had been freed. The kittens! Oh God, he'd forgot about the kittens. Famen opened the drawer for the cat to be reunited with her kittens. He took the two pieces of drone and left the cat to its business. Angelle followed Famen out of the manor.

CloakofCrow    94

The cat hopped up into the drawer and cautiously transferred her kittens from there to the floor. It was very inconvenient that she went into labor at the time she did and was thankful nothing bad happened to them. She led them back under the bed where she had made a temporary nest for them and went out to look for food. She smelled the remnants of breakfast from earlier and waltzed into the kitchen where whoever is there was.  

Turner had approached the beach when Famen caught up to him, "I'm terribly sorry you had to do that sir, but thank you!" The robot secured the drone the best he could in its slot and continued to the boat. (Who is currently at the boat?)

Battal    9888

(Remember, the boat was flipped upside down as well.  You need to repair the holes in the hull, and the snapped-off mast.)

YouKnowWho    8195
5 minutes ago, Chris1488 said:

(I think nearly everyone minus Meri, Dragon, Trevor, Wheke, and Kate)

(Oh, just because we're small doesn't mean we aren't people!)

• Like 3

GuyNamedChris    13579

(and Noctimus and Wiffleball/'s demon)

"So, here's the boat. It could be in better condition, I'll be the first to admit... There used to be a mast. It also used to be less...upside-down...ish." Famen said as he and Turner reached the boat.

MenaAthena    10302

(Last post before Dara)

"... Noctimus!... Wiffleball!... Syndir!..."

Kate continued to search, but now she was getting kind of nervous. It was easy to get lost when everything just kinda blurred together, and she had already wandered out of sight of the mansion. Hopefully whoever she found would know the way back...

YouKnowWho    8195

Noctimus tilted his head curiously. Did it work...?

---

Wiffleball? shook his head, refocusing himself. He was supposed to be out hunting; he couldn't afford to space out. He was a very busy crawling horror, after all! He moved along the coastline, searching for - ah! A crabbit! He began slinking towards it, making sure it wouldn't notice him - then pounced!...and missed the crabbit entirely. It skittered away, leaving him sprawled out on the the beach. Sigh. How was he ever going to succeed if he couldn't even kill a single crab?

Just then, he noticed that to the left of him, about 15 feet away, was a small camp, set up at the edge of the beach. How could he have missed it before? He picked himself off the ground, then wandered over to investigate. Everything looked relatively new, from a ring of stones, to a wooden box with a golden latch, to an odd-looking machine. Perhaps...this was where a human lived? He'd never seen one before. A thrill ran through his body - he could finally prove himself worthy!

He heard footsteps in the underbrush. Something was coming.

• Like 2

GuyNamedChris    13579

"This is part of my crew. People I picked up in my ship. Most of them were stranded. Others decided to tag along." Famen explained, not noticing their newest arrival yet.

Dara999    1830

"Thats.... an interesting name..."

------

Wheke also screamed and grasped onto the snake's neck, probably holding tiny Trevor a little too tightly.

• Like 1

MenaAthena    10302

(I'm assuming that Meri's post was legit and not just a joke and he isn't facing the house anymore.)

The dragon started to swerve left and right to stay on the serpent's back as it slithered across the ground. She waited until the tail narrowed out to about her width before coming to a stop, abruptly spinning around and resuming the charge back up to the head. However, as she neared the end of the "runway", she didn't slow down. Quite the contrary- she sped up! And JUMPED!

The dragon spread her wings. The one with the tear in it couldn't catch as much air, so she veered to that side, but still managed to glide safely to the ground. Now stopped, her head turned to check and see if her passengers enjoyed the ride.