Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

Turner shows Famen how to take off and put on different attachments for his arms, which were the main things that could be easily changed. "Now I assume you want to go back out to sea correct? I would recommend the simple repair and construction attachments, if I were to help repair or rebuild your ship."

"Yeah, now that I think about it, your current attachments may be too heavy for the ship. You'll fall right through." Famen said, replacing the stock attachments for the ones Turner recommended. "Is there anything else you want besides the lighter attachments?"

Edited by Chris1488

1 hour ago, Chris1488 said:

(Dragon, like everyone else joining, I hate to do this..., you gotta read the whole RP.)

(Then that pretty much settles it. I read the map on the first page and thought that might be enough but if you want me to read this whole thing... the 233 PAGES OF RP then forget it -_-

Btw, I was planning in using my character Otto the Otter. He's quite a daredevil but doesn't have a lot of backstory or personality, due to lack of use. I can start building him up though).

(Well I mean the map already summarises the important stuff. But I get it if it's for users control (so we don't have too many characters and things don't get too hard to control))

4 hours ago, CloakofCrow said:

"Let's start off with taking off all of my special parts I have on eh?"

(R-robot Woodie...)

The action is real.

The snake is strangling Jaw! The two roll around! Jaw punches it and throws it away! The snake bites his paw! Jaw smashes his paw on the ground! The snake headbutts his face! Jaw pushes it away! The snake jumps at his neck again, wrapping its tail around it! Jaw tries to get it off, but it's no use! The snake tightens its grip! Jaw is loosing focus! But then...he grabs a rock! 

Jaw starts hitting the snake with the rock, until it's grip weakens. He then grabs it and throws it away. 

Panting, he looks at the snake. The snake looks back at him.

The two, while fighting, arrived near Silven and the others.

"nOW...JAW...GET YOU...THEN, HE BRING YOU TO OWNER. HE GIVE HER YOU. AS GIFT. AND YOU DEAD, BECAUSE...I KILLED YOU! AND NOW...YOU FOOD."

Jaw starts laughing manically. But then, he notices Silven. 

He stops laughing and stands still, his mouth still open and arms in front of him in the typical evil laugh pose.

"...

WA."

• Like 8

1 hour ago, MenaAthena said:

(Would you like me to make a more in-depth summary, Dara?)

((answering for her as she is asleep) a more detailed summary would be nice, but some interation with Wheke would be too, to give her something to answer to. But Dara's asleep now and tomorrow she'll probably be very busy with studying :b)

(Alright. I'll provide a summary for when she can get back, and I'll try to remember to slow down.

After Trevor got all washed off Meri, who was looking through the window and the new hole in the wall, explained that the Shard of Scale is what shrunk him down and right now it wasn't being cooperative, so he would have to wait until it started working again in order to go back to full size. Meri also suggest he find someone to guard him while he's at this vulnerable size, and Dragon takes the job by stuffing Trevor in her shiny pouch.

Kate comes to the realization that she doesn't have a home to go back to and would much rather stay here with all her new friends than go back to being alone, lost, and starving to death in the woods. Meri says they can't stay here and any happiness they find while here wouldn't last, but right now they should focus on finding the shards for those who do want to go home. They would continue this talk later. 

Noctimus sees everyone being all sad and gets an idea, so he runs and grabs the metal potato thing to do... something. We don't know yet.

Famen finds an injured sort of wild cat that's apparently been a real pest to the robots and the mansion's owner. Turner went upstairs that morning to find Lord Lyle Ashby missing and came to the natural conclusion that the cat must've eaten him. He intends to do an autopsy to see if that's the case, but right now the cat is in a cage in the cellar. Famen, however, finds that the cat had kittens and hides them before Turner could find and do something horrible to them. Right now Famen is modifying the robot because it was programmed to find someone else to serve when Lord Lyle Ashby died.

Syndir ran into Silven and Viridis outside and had some awkward conversation before Jaw suddenly appears wrestling a snake and freezes in the middle of a maniacal laugh and pose. WA.)

Kate looked down sullenly. As much as she didn't want to admit it, Meri was right; they needed to find the shards for anyone that did want to go home. She didn't want to keep anyone who had a home and family to go back to; she knew she wouldn't like staying here if she still had them.

~~~~~~

The dragon just watched on her perch. She didn't care either way where she was, so it didn't matter to her whether they stayed or went. She just wanted to stick around these nice humans peoples.

• Like 3

Gyx wiped the sweat from his brow and slurped it up as he walked around the trashed boat, looking at it. To get started, he'd need some wood and tools. But where would he...

Gyx had walked around the boat in a perfect back-and-forth arc four times, examining it, so he had no idea why he tripped over something if he hadn't before.

Picking his face up from the sand, he looked and saw a pile of wood, and a few tools. Sitting next to it was Crab, who looked straight at Gyx. Well, don't look a gift horse in the mouth. Gyx picked up a saw, and Crab, who he put atop his head. 

Far off on an island, dozens of islands away, a tribe of Pigmen panicked; All of their houses, as well as every single tree on the island, was gone when they woke up.

Crab lost a tally on his claw. He only had two lives left. Gyx started working on the boat.

Edited by wxps350

"Not at the moment. Now, over there are some fuel canisters. I need refilled every once in a while to function properly. If there is no fuel, I can also use water but it isn't very efficient. Shall we go over personality settings now?"