Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

41 minutes ago, Chris1488 said:

"I know. I'm not letting that boat stay shipwrecked."

(Roooooll credits!  kinda)

(Also, Dragon, is that an "I'm joining" or just a "hi"?)

"we cannot...stay here."  Meritursas replies.  "it would be selfish...to rob everyone else...of their chances to go home."

"we must press...onwards."

Well now Syndir felt horrible. This was supposed to be the part where they were saw right through his lie and scolded him, not hug him. 

Ah! The plant-lady! Perfect timing!

"I told you my coffee would change your opinion! Nothing can compare! None can compete!"

11 minutes ago, Dara999 said:

sighhhhhhhh. What have i missed?}

(Dragon put Trevor in her pouch, Meritursas broke down the wall, Kate was sad because she wanted to stay in the manor, Meritursas denied her.)

"Well I would consult Lord Lyle Ashby but he's been eaten... I'm not sure what to do, hold on." Turner finished up cleaning the kitchen and began walking up the stairs to consult with Famen. (Gives time if Famen wants to hide away the kittens).

"Wghll, yghm gghngh rghsk yfgh thgh rghbght fghnrghshd trghnslghtng mygh bghk. thghn, yghll strght fyxyng thgh bght. Ghky, cghptghn?" Gyx asked. He stood in the way of Turner, buying Famen a few more moments to hide the delicious poor kittens. Gyx turned to Turner, and asked "Hgh, ygh ght ghny tghls ghnd sghplys tgh fghx thgh bght?" 

(Cloak, since the robot was able to understand Gyx's question earlier, he can indeed translate Gyx's summoning book.)

Turner was having a hard time understanding the language spoken, it was easier to read. He tried out speaking it himself, "Igh hghnt hgh tighm tgh trnsghlrt igh ygh." He felt proud of himself even though he had no emotions. And also the fact he got the translation completely wrong (as Gyx was talking about the boat), "I'm assuming you wanted it in English?"

After Turner asked Gyx his question, he spoke to Famen, "I will need a word with you privately after this."

Edited by CloakofCrow

Gyx shrugged, and walked outside to fix the boat. If nobody was gonna do it, might as well have been him. He was rather inexperienced with wooden boats, but back in the Undertow, he vaguely remembered skimming through "Tgh bghtghnrghs mghnyghl", which covered maintenance on metal boats.

(I like how I have to speak out loud gutturally to understand what Gyx is saying)

Turner, not understanding Gyx's reaction, ignored it and sat next to Famen. "Due to the absence of Lord Lyle Ashby, I am now under no form of active leadership. This is a problem as my programming as based around active commands. I am not able to function to my full potential without one. Now, I don't know anyone else around here but you seem to have your wits about you. Do you want to reprogram me to your likings? I can't serve an eaten man..." 

2 hours ago, Battal said:

(Dragon, is that an "I'm joining" or just a "hi"?)

(Idk, @Youknowwho wants me to join. I thought up a character I can use. Should I go fetch the info thingy? If I join, I'm gonna need a run down on what's happened/happening?

Also, isn't it too late? I mean, 232 pages of story and introducing a new character?)

6 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

(I'm gonna need a run down on what's happened/happening?)

(The map on the front page has a pretty good rundown of the past events—cept it has no mention of my character rip the dream)

(Though the "current" location isn't current atm.)

Edited by Zeklo
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chris1488 said:

(Dragon, like everyone else joining, I hate to do this..., you gotta read the whole RP.)

"Oh, umm...I guess I can...Are you sure you want me to lead you?"

(Why would she?

It's not like her character would of been stalking everybody, and know everything that's going on)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Chris1488 said:

(It's just a rule I've sort of established among newcomers. Just so they know what happened and aren't in the dark about anything.)

"Seems like a big request, but I'll do it. Turner, you have yourself a deal!"

(Okey ; - ; )

"Let's go into my workshop and do this okay?" Turner walks to the main floor and into the room Jaw stole that weapon from. He inserts himself into a frame where maintenance can easily be done to him. "Let's start off with taking off all of my special parts I have on eh? We can start off with my stock body and customize me to your liking."