Caves Beta - October 30th Update

@Exhu, thanks for reporting the issue, we believe we've resolved the issue and you should all be back to regular gifts now.

Maybe I'm just being impatient but it's been around 5 hours and I haven't even gotten the first gift yet. There aren't any error messages in my log either. 

edit: I'm getting drops now. 

Hi, everyone !

Since the new updates my servers still stuck at :

- For the master one :

[00:00:30]: [SHARD] STARTING MASTER SERVER[00:00:30]: [Warning] Could not confirm port 11200 is open in the firewall. [00:00:31]: [SHARD] Shard Server Started on port: 11200[00:00:31]: Telling Client our new session identifier: 0DF0005E82C5DBA7[00:00:31]: Sim paused

- For the slave one :

[00:00:30]: [SHARD] Connecting to master...[00:00:30]: Telling Client our new session identifier: 0A40005E82C501C5[00:00:30]: Sim paused[00:00:31]: [SHARD] Sending slave information to master...

And the option "bind_ip = 0.0.0.0" doesn't change anything.

The full logs are in the attached files.

Have a good weekend !

log_master.txt

log_slave.txt

Farms wither if they don't get enough natural light

This created an issue where in the overworld, if you use applied horticulture to force farms to grow during night time, the plant will grow withered.

RIP my 20 dragonfuirts.

@Ipsquiggle

My cave server keeps crashing lately. I dont really know if all of them happened due to same problem but this is a sample that I got for one of them. I have to dig into all my log history to find out other problems if this crashes continues. Maybe it will help to fix the cave server issue. Thanks.

log32overworld.txt

log29cave.txt

Probably a beginners mistake. But could not find anybody asking the same.

When i enter a cave, i get ported back to the entrance (with an connection menu between.)

What could i've missed?

Server

[NETWORK]default_server_name = AAAdefault_server_description = AAA Serverserver_port = 10999server_password = may_players = 8pvp = falsegame_mode = endlessenable_autosaver = truetick_rate = 30connection_timeout = 8000server_save_slot = 1pause_when_empty = trueserver_token = xxxsteam_group_id = 123steam_group_only = true[MISC]CONSOLE_ENABLED = trueautocompiler_enabled = true[shard]shard_enable = trueis_master = truemaster_port = 11200cluster_key = secret

Slave

[NETWORK]default_server_name = AAAdefault_server_description = AAA Serverserver_port = 11001server_password = xxxmay_players = 8pvp = falsegame_mode = endlessenable_autosaver = truetick_rate = 30connection_timeout = 8000server_save_slot = 1pause_when_empty = trueserver_token = xxxsteam_group_id = 123steam_group_only = truesteam_authentication_port = 12348steam_master_server_port = 12349[MISC]CONSOLE_ENABLED = trueautocompiler_enabled = true[shard]shard_enable = trueis_master = falsemaster_ip = 127.0.0.1master_port = 11200shard_name = cavescluster_key = secretshard_id = 123

I made a post in the dedicated servers section but I am not getting any responses and it is related to beta branch.  

I cannot connect to my server I'm hosting on my network through another PC on the same LAN.

This just started recently and I have made no changes to my firewall rules or the configuration of the server.

I have noticed if I log into that same server with a client and use the LAN tab I can connect, but not through the online tab.

Let me know if anyone else is seeing this problem.

Archived