Clothing Trading Depot: Get rid of those double drops for new swag!

Ledia

Looking to sell blue tweed waistcoat and black skirt for anything that I don't have yet. My inventory: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Lekamil/inventory/#322330

Do you mean a blue button down shirt and a tweed waistcoat? As far as I know, a blue waistcoat does not exist, and your inventory does not contain one either.

Do you mean a blue button down shirt and a tweed waistcoat? As far as I know, a blue waistcoat does not exist, and your inventory does not contain one either.

I meant the blue gray blue one, sorry for the confusion. It's already sold.

I have:

brown pants

white collar shirt

white button shirt

red hand covers (x2)

blue pants

I'm looking for:

white hand covers

tan pants

gray pants

blue skirt

green skirt

Canadian boots

Send me an offer.I

I've send you an offer - your brown pants for my white hand covers. But we need to wait 72h because Steam is crap.

EDIT: Willow Guest of Honor is sold, holy poop did a lot of people want it.

Yo, a little updated list for y'all

What do the symbols mean?

Star: Trading for a friend, so what's accepted as an offer ain't up to me.

He wants a trench coat, black pants, and some kind of black shoes, just so you know.

Circle: I really like these items, but if I'm given a good offer, I might think about it. (I love Wes.)

I'm also willing to give my extra Killing Floor game for really neato offers. I'ts a good game, and I'd suggest you guys give it a play.

post-623950-0-54210100-1452305257_thumb.

post-623950-0-84422500-1452305103_thumb.

post-623950-0-17272900-1452305125_thumb.

Offers are always welcome.

PM me here.

If I don't get to you right away, I'm sorry, I get stupid busy and distracted.

Looking for:

1. ANY backpack for all of them if it's elegant or 1 classy + 3 common if it's Spiffy ;

2. Distinguished / Elegant - all of them 

3. Spiffy item for 3 commons + 1 classy

4. Classy 1:1 for classy or 3 commons

PM / add me on Steam - ID:marki02

My inventory:

a5fhv9.png

Looking to trade Willow GoH for WIgfrid GoH or other elegant items. Also looking to trade Mary Janes for Low Heels - possibly more than a single item for the Low Heels too. Generally looking for distinguished and elegant items as well - send me offers :o 

Trade Link: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=138024308&token=s4b3YmL5

I've been using the Elegant Spidersack for a very long time now and I would like to have a new elegant backpack to freshen things up. Therefore, I'm trading my Elegant Spider Sack for any other elegant backpack except the Poop Backpack.

I have the steam mobile authenticator, and my direct trade offer link is this: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=29079795&token=InKF-X2j

Archived