A Little Drama and QOL Update Now Live!

8 minutes ago, Mooagain said:

Oh boy time to buy more skins

Just got them and it seems like Maxwell has two pairs of gloves? The Two Toned Gloves fit the rest of the set but the Chunky Moonrock Bracelets look like Wanda's gloves that got mis tagged.

• Like 3

Wait.. I just realized there’s a bunch of cool skins for gravestones now but.. I still can’t craft and place my own gravestones. :wilson_cry:

Maybe it’s in the pipeline for some future Architect type update..

I think the EASIEST way of letting us do it would be to put the Cartographers desk to use for something other than boss statues.

If I can sculpt a highly detailed statue of a Catcoon and 9 baby Kitcoon, Being able to craft and drop a tombstone somewhere just makes sense!

It doesn’t have to even have any further gameplay function beyond that.. there’s now skins for Graves… and therefore I want to get the utmost use out of them as decorations.

• Like 4
  • Big Ups 1

Interesting possible lore quote on Webbers skin ''The moon is getting better at changing spiders''. Seems a bit too specific to just be flavor text, would have to see one for Wurt to compare but unfortunately she didn't get one.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1