Jump to content

[Game Update] - 486838


Recommended Posts

  • Developer

Changes:

  • The Terrarium can no longer be given items while it is cooling down.
  • The Eye of Terror and Twins of Terror no longer sleep indefinitely if put to sleep while flying away.

Bug Fixes:

  • Fixed a crash when searching in the Belongings screen.
  • Fixed the “used on” message for the Shellbound Deck Illuminator.
  • Fixed invisible Dark Petals.
     

View full update

  • Like 23
  • Thanks 8
  • Sanity 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, StevenM said:

The Terrarium can no longer be given items while it is cooling down.

Does this mean that if the Eye of Terror is defeated first, a piece of nightmare fuel can not be given to the terrarium to fight the terror twins?

I can't check atm.

7 minutes ago, Eughstein said:

1:Who is Steven?

2:Why a lot if klei devs have some big letter on the end of nickname?(PeterA, joeW)

Steven is Klei dev. He's been part of the team since at least Return of Them started (at least on the bug tracker), if not longer.

The 2nd letter is capitialized cause it's the first letter of their last names.

You can also see Steven in the latest Rhymes With Klei dev stream I believe.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, lakhnish said:

You can also see Steven in the latest Rhymes With Klei dev stream I believe.

Yes I can confirm- and I 100% laughed my butt off when he spawns near the chest which is covered in spiders and is like “oh this is bad..” when he picked Webber :lol:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Eughstein said:

1:Who is Steven?

2:Why a lot if klei devs have some big letter on the end of nickname?(PeterA, joeW)

This post has made me realize that I have no idea what any of the Klei last initials stand for and I feel like knowing would make me a danger to the government

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Wavey 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, lakhnish said:

Does this mean that if the Eye of Terror is defeated first, a piece of nightmare fuel can not be given to the terrarium to fight the terror twins?

I can't check atm.

I think it means that while the boss is one cooldown remaking it's bonzai tree, you can't give it an item. But when the bonzai tree is grown and flourishing, then you can make it corrupted.

Edited by Frashaw27
  • Like 2
  • Big Ups 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Developer
10 minutes ago, 0bit said:

This post has made me realize that I have no idea what any of the Klei last initials stand for

Peter AKleiEmployee

Joe WorksAtKlei

Steve MakesCodeForKlei

...or you could check the credits I guess if you want the boring versions.

  • Like 10
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 36
  • Sanity 1
  • GL Happy 1
  • Potato Cup 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, lakhnish said:

Does this mean that if the Eye of Terror is defeated first, a piece of nightmare fuel can not be given to the terrarium to fight the terror twins?

I can't check atm.

before this change the terrarium allowed giving a piece of nightmere fuel when was on cooldown but it disappear after reloging. Now you need to wait the cooldwn to give it since, anyways, before didnt do anything outside of visuals

you must kill eye of terror to have access to the twins fight but before you need to wait the terrarium's cooldown to summon any of both fights

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, lakhnish said:

Does this mean that if the Eye of Terror is defeated first, a piece of nightmare fuel can not be given to the terrarium to fight the terror twins?

I can't check atm.

Steven is Klei dev. He's been part of the team since at least Return of Them started (at least on the bug tracker), if not longer.

The 2nd letter is capitialized cause it's the first letter of their last names.

You can also see Steven in the latest Rhymes With Klei dev stream I believe.

Damn, i thought it was their serial number or something

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, nome said:

Peter AKleiEmployee

Joe WorksAtKlei

Steve MakesCodeForKlei

...or you could check the credits I guess if you want the boring versions.

I cant believe I never thought to check the credits oh my god this truly is forbidden knowledge

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, 0bit said:

I cant believe I never thought to check the credits oh my god this truly is forbidden knowledge

I've checked the credits once-twice before but it was not until a minute ago when I played the intro movie once more I realized that with Charlie's succession the shadow throne is no more - it was transformed into a throne made out of marble.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...