An Eye for An Eye - Crossover Event Available Now!

3 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Maybe I am stupid but what’s the difference between HD texture & regular ones?

Regular have very poor resolution, therefore bad visual appearance. HD once all the diffrent, its completly new hand-drawned textures, with higher resolution

Edited by Dragonboooorn

Woohoo!! 

so funny, ive been meaning to make a suggestion thread asking for late game food sinks like the mutant cyborg tree from ONI (which eats food and produces rare resin). Really excited to try out the eye mask and shield of terror. 

• GL Happy 1

• Developer
Just now, Roodmas said:

Are the terraria skins weaveable forever, or are they only available for a limited time? I don't think I'll be able to get enough spool for all of them in a month :\

They'll be available to be weaved forever.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4

image.thumb.png.7fdc6145b72b9d695e33614b98cc6951.png
is any of you kinda sad that the shadow helm and armor are not thulecite armor or anything like that, but are instead bone helm and armor? even more so because the sword is a shadow sword, so its kinda weird that to have the full set, is like kinda that differend in the end

• Like 1

Just now, Dr.Medic said:

is any of you kinda sad that the shadow helm and armor are not thulecite armor or anything like that, but are instead bone helm and armor? even more so because the sword is a shadow sword, so its kinda weird that to have the full set, is like kinda that differend in the end

i think we should be glad for getting at least one skin for bone helm and bone armor, we already have like 3 or 4 skins for thulecite armor and approx. same amount for the night one

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Dr.Medic said:

Oh sad... I thought it was for night armor and football helmet...

• Like 2

Just now, G-Forces said:

Well I have no steam points left now...

Wait what I'm I doing wrong how do you do that?

during the last Hallowed Nights you could've bought Heirloom Elegant skins for less than a dollar, which equals 1350 spools. That existed because Klei made Hallowed Nights chests to drop while playing the game, and every chest was guaranteed to contain 1 Heirloom Elegant and 1 Heirloom distinguished (1350 and 450 spools respectively), which can be traded and sold on Steam Community Market.

I personally spent ~10 dollars in total and had >15k spools before the update

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, HowlVoid said:

Meanwhile console people be like

istockphoto-594481556-170667a.jpg.8eb8ba2ad675039f9b5b058c3538b2ce.jpg

You can buy a skin set with bolts and then unravel that skin set for spools, it is really weird you couldn’t directly buy these skins, but if you haven’t got enough spools it’s probably your only option.

14 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

You can buy a skin set with bolts and then unravel that skin set for spools, it is really weird you couldn’t directly buy these skins, but if you haven’t got enough spools it’s probably your only option.

I know. But people were buying thousands of spools worth for just a couple dollars. 

Not really the same.

• Like 1
  • Sad Dupe 1

3 hours ago, ALCRD said:

On side note the Terrarium setpiece will appear on existing worlds too or need new world with the Terraria preset for that?

3 hours ago, rekusum said:

Does anyone knows if i need to create a new world for this event?

I found Terrarium in the my old world. so, no need to new world, guys. :)

Terrarium.thumb.jpg.60d4c57347ef4404cb3bef29e6f5a584.jpg

Edited by BadScra
  • Like 1