An Eye for An Eye - Crossover Event Available Now!

Glad to see I was wrong, and not only we got a new boss, but rather 2 (Eye of Terror & Twins of Terror), a new mob (Peepers), food items, Terraria World Generation presets and, of course, a lot of Terraria skins. Pretty nice outcome for this collaboration I would reckon, kudos to KLei. More such (appropriately thematic) crossovers to come in the future I hope.

Also seems all my 13.250 spools have "magically" gone away the terrarians way - anyone knows how one can access the KLei Points page to convert said points into spools? Ty in advance!

Spoiler

terrarized-chest.thumb.jpg.6a2115a0a5bab106ab690d4855d9ff31.jpg

:encouragement:

PS: any Spools-giveaway link?

Edited by x0-VERSUS-1y
  • Like 2

oh boy, makin bunny stew is REALY stupid, and my failed trys of ideas made way more sense to cook that

Spoiler

1 morsel and 3 ice, yes no more meatballs that way, and no carrots like i dit try, or whit other veggetabels, you get 20 heal 37 hunger and 5 sanity

and so cookbook is full again, all is saved

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

20 minutes ago, qwp18 said:

Is this pc exclusive? 

If your asking about Terraria’s content- you’ll need to ask that on the Terraria forums, but DST- NOPE! :wilson_love:

Update just dropped on Playstation-

Now I just need to wait on Xbox version to go live :( 

Would of preferred if the eye was summoned with the suspicious looking eye. We could craft it with monster meat and summon it at night and if it turns day it could enrage as it does at half hp.

The new items are game changing which is exactly what I wanted!

4 minutes ago, Omninano said:

But woah, no Klei points for the Wolfgang spoiler image? :( I feel cheated..

Yeah, it is strange but I can't complain with 6 free skins, but it's also strange you can't unravel them.

I am grateful klei, really. I love this game and must be for how you much love and selfless effort you put in it. I hope you can rest and enjoy the hype of the players and handle the criticism even if may come as rude.

Thanks.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rekusum said:

Does anyone knows if i need to create a new world for this event?

nope

does anyone know 

Spoiler

what to do with the terrarium after defeating eye of cthulhu? i gave it nightmere fuel and seems to work but idk what to do next. Or to fight the other twin bosses i need another set piece?

• Sad Dupe 1

After asking for a Wortox animation for so long, it feels nice.

Wait- He popped out in 2d pixels... Does that mean if he returned from OUR world, does he look like @Celery's cursed cgi model?

Spoiler

On 11/15/2021 at 2:21 PM, Celery said:

15 hours ago, Celery said:

shopping.thumb.png.3acc2ee0831ff9cdec9b5f62aeabebcd.pngwortoxwindow.thumb.png.33e05b1c310650939155433b2dcd3bbe.png

Making horrible 3d models is one thing I quite enjoy 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, DelroyBM said:

Yeah, it is strange but I can't complain with 6 free skins, but it's also strange you can't unravel them.

I am grateful klei, really. I love this game and must be for how you much love and selfless effort you put in it. I hope you can rest and enjoy the hype of the players and handle the criticism even if may come as rude.

Thanks.

We wanted to give out a bunch of these items but we couldn't do that if they unravel at the normal values.

Fixed the Wolfgang image BTW - thanks. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6