Hallowed Nights and QOL Update Coming This Thursday!

I make a joke about the update not coming until NEXT week, JoeW reacted to it with :Wavey:, and then he almost immediately posts this?
You did this just to troll me, didn't you @JoeW?

EDIT: He's reacted to this with :Sanity:. He DID do it on purpose. I knew. it.

Bee Queen: [wakes up to see an army of armoured bunnymen] "At least my life can't get any worse than this."

3 hours ago, JoeW said:
  • All creatures can now be affected by buffs

Bee Queen: [wakes up in the middle of a rain storm to see an army of electricity-infused armoured bunnymen] "I knew it. I knew it as soon as I said it, but I said it anyway."

(Edit) Wait a second... does this include Abigail? I CAN HAZ ELECTRIC GHOST?

(Edit 2) Nevermind, the dead can't eat. Still, this is a pretty significant buff for a late game Warly/Webber or Warly/Wurt combo.

Yay Finally the Hallowed Nights! I hope there’s some cool skins coming, I really enjoy new belongings skins :) 

Edit: So the new thing is the content update that was left on the Roadmap and that’s coming next month? Ooo exciting- the last big Non-Character rework update of the year.

8 minutes ago, emo_noodles101 said:

Hey is anyone else stuck in the login screen right now? Because me and a friend are and we're wondering if this is under maintenance

3 minutes ago, hugotrally said:

I'm also stuck. Can't logging in right now.

Steam has weekly maintenance on Tuesdays, it's probably just that. Never takes long dw!

• Developer
16 minutes ago, Anthony_L3hr said:

So I am assuming people who have those skins already will have it as Timeless too?

Nah, it's not a different version being made. It'll stay loyal like the previous streaming drops on the rewards page.

Is there a chance that these skins might make it back as well?? (´ . .̫ . `)

And have you guys ever thought of a lantern or light source with greenish blue hue?It could be called soul lantern or smthn similar to that?Idk ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

Ty for the update bdw

IMG-20211020-WA0000.jpg

I understand that this QoL wasn't planned for October and that adding the ability to pause must have been quite a task.

But you better add fossils to the deconstructed fuelweaver drops in the official release, Klei. That's one thing that everyone in the beta subforum agreed upon

Archived