Hallowed Nights and QOL Update Coming This Thursday!

5 hours ago, Szczuku said:

I understand that this QoL wasn't planned for October and that adding the ability to pause must have been quite a task.

But you better add fossils to the deconstructed fuelweaver drops in the official release, Klei. That's one thing that everyone in the beta subforum agreed upon

Wow so now Klei are forced to listen our suggestion ?
Even if everyone agree, they still have the right to ignore or refuse it, it's still their game.

28 minutes ago, kuroite said:

Wow so now Klei are forced to listen our suggestion ?
Even if everyone agree, they still have the right to ignore or refuse it, it's still their game.

Very true, but then again: people wanted AFw drops be deconstructible precisely because Fossils' renewability. That's why the suggestion in first place. Else using Decon Staff on those drops is pretty superfluous, since the intake of NF doesn't justify it and Bone Shards - outside certain situational uses (character-specific items, Toad Lights) - is just "fillings" (pun intended) and farming fertilizer. Kinda ironic using an "ultimate" boss drops for growing veggies.

22 minutes ago, Frosty_Mentos said:

Sorta sorry for ruining your fun lad, but rescheduled for next month. 

On 10/19/2021 at 11:00 PM, JoeW said:

And finally, we'll have a tiny bit of info on that thing that's coming up next month.

I am pretty sure Mike was refering to this bit.

8 hours ago, x0-VERSUS-1y said:

Very true, but then again: people wanted AFw drops be deconstructible precisely because Fossils' renewability. That's why the suggestion in first place. Else using Decon Staff on those drops is pretty superfluous, since the intake of NF doesn't justify it and Bone Shards - outside certain situational uses (character-specific items, Toad Lights) - is just "fillings" (pun intended) and farming fertilizer. Kinda ironic using an "ultimate" boss drops for growing veggies.

Yeah, i get it that they missed the point of the suggestion and that you guys are disapointed. Im sure they are aware now of this request but just doesnt want to do it like that. I still hope this will be added in a good way in the future (just like they added the highly requested infinite light with CC), no need to constantly remind them that they havent done it the way you wanted.

1 hour ago, kuroite said:

Yeah, i get it that they missed the point of the suggestion and that you guys are disapointed. Im sure they are aware now of this request but just doesnt want to do it like that. I still hope this will be added in a good way in the future (just like they added the highly requested infinite light with CC), no need to constantly remind them that they havent done it the way you wanted.

Problem is not only related to Fossils. As it stands now, there's no real point in deconstructing AFw's loot, the intake is too small to matter. In general 1/5 of a Decon is better used for Shroom Skin or Scales duplication, even Thule multiplication - and farm NF separately, via Boat, Nightmare Amulet/Bone Helm and Wanda (arguably best method) or Ruins clearing. Some Fossils would've mitigated this. Maybe if NF gain would be substantially upped then yes, even without Fossils, would stand to reason mentioned deconstruction.

:O 

Intriguing! This will be my first hallowed nights, so I’m excited to experience what the event has to offer!

Also, it’s quite alright that you devs have pushed back the originally planned update to November (better than it being rushed, that’s for sure).

Thank you, Klei~ :wilson_blush:

Archived