Favourite mob

I'm bored, let's talk about mobs we like/like to kill.

I like volt goats, their soulless eyes and the way they just stare at you whenever you go near them is great. Their horns also make for a pretty fun to use item in the weather pain with a lot of cool uses. Morning star is also a really nice spring weapon.

Saladmanders are real cute. 

I also like carrats, because I love rats.

Beefalos always have a dumb expression, no matter the tendency, and I've come too really like them. 

Adorable Lavae is obviously adorable, but I never keep them long at my base. Guess why.

Tie between beefales, dustmoths and mush gnomes :mrgreen:

(and also the giant unreleased moth mob)

honorable mentions: bloomfin tuna, sea weeds, (glass) wobsters, gobblers, voltgoats,...

actually itd be easier to say which mobs i dont like: nurse spiders,  pigmen and the dumb shark :lol:

2 hours ago, Owlrus said:

I like...ah whatever, you can probably guess what I like the most.

Is it the Small bird? Maybe the hound, an ice one maybe. Wait is it a tamo shanter?

2 hours ago, MagicalStorm said:

Bees.

Unless its DS Solo bees, dear god no.

Do you think Maxwell hides in adventure mode because he's scared of what he's created?

I like Pipspook, because they bring more personality to Wendy’s Role within the game.. and the gameplay mechanics they gave her was my favorite feature from Solo Dont Starve (using a Divining Rod to find Wooden Thing parts), Pipspook do a variety of different things: Brings more life to graveyard set pieces, can give you Mourning Glory to help make Abigail stronger, Oh yeah AND they can also be used as a completely passive way (without using food items or gear) to lower someone’s Sanity who isn’t playing Wendy.

Basically a Wendy player can Idle with a Pipspook beside her and Abigail on Riled mode with a fully powered up Sisturn long enough for the player to go take a #2 and that Wendy player will STILL be helping other players Fight enemy mobs (standing near Abigail), Raise their Sanity (standing near Sisturn), and Lower their Sanity (standing near Pipspook)

Spider queens, her design is amazing

Saladmanders. There is always a furnace pen filled with saladmander in my bases

Pigs. I like their design and their funny mechanics

Bunnymens. I like how cute and terrifing they can be

Monkeys. They are so annoying and dangerous that i can only love them. Also is supercool their concept of interacting with the nightmere cycle

Ocean fishes. I love their designs, but my favourite ones are the corn cod and the spring one, their dumb faces make my day

Grass Gator, Sea Striders and Wobsters - I love the amphibian mobs + their design i awesome.

Saladmanders - I love them for their own interactions and their cuteness, I especially like their sound design. + They saved me many times from hound waves on Lunar Island.

Bulbous Lightbugs - because of how usefull they are and how exaggerated their design is.

Crabby Hermit - because of how extended her interaction is with the player - more NPCs please.

Archived